A Squirrel's Standpoint on Discordia's Enviroment

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Hello all,
Over the last 3 months on Discordia we've seen changes, some good and some bad. I'm hear to talk about one of the bad issues. Our wonderful map is a thing of awe. From the frigid Ice-spikes to the colors of the Mesa, the enviroment is wonderful. And we need to take care of her.

This is a very unhappy tree.

She is left suspended in the air, because a player did not care to finish it off, to have mercy on the poor thing.

Here is another of her kind. Both of these trees could of been easily taken out, and made into happy products, such as wood planks or sticks.

Please cut down your trees fully, you may risk punishment for excessive ignorance of this request.

Housing can be sad too.

Cobble boxes are the saddest housing that comes to mind. They represent a players first night spent, and are usually abandoned.

Dirt boxes are in the same boat as cobble housing, but even easier to take down. Both these housing types are easy to destroy and get rid of, yet they are left, taking away from our enviroment

Now, this is just box housing haunts me. Someone took their good time to construct this monstrocity!

Please vary your building style away from cubes and use multiple materials. It makes you and the server look much better!

Please keep in mind, a server's spawn is the first impression a player gets of a server. Let us make it a classy impression

-Emo

Last edited:

JtTorso

Reaction score
Despite my agreeing with everything in this thread, your second image is of what appears to be a tree farm and therefore not made for aesthetics and I feel is a bad example as new trees would be grown in place of many others, that being said, cut down all of the tree so the leaves can despawn.