A Game of Tag

Worstever

Reaction score
Often zombie Survival is described as a game of tag. However, in a normal version of tag a player is IT and once they tag someone else they are no longer It, but now they are the ones being "hunted" and the person who they tagged is IT (see where I'm going with this?).

So the idea is that once a round starts, a certain number of players are zombified, and anywhere from 10-25 players could start as zombies. Then once a zombie kills someone they switch back to human and have either a five-second invincibility period to give them a chance to run away, or they respawn as a human.

So this would guarantee that humans win this round, but it would make it a competition for zombies to get to a player first and often you hear people who once they die they just "give up", this would make it so everyone is encouraged to play until the end. It could be abused for kills as two players are next to each other and keep killing each other the whole round, but kills aren't super important so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Don't know how hard the coding would be, but hopefully it isn't too hard, and the command could be random and VetOp+ like powerpill.

I looked in suggestions for this and didn't see it, but if I repeated I apologize.

L

Later_Gator

This defeats the purpose of it being a "zombie apocalypse". Yes, we describe it as tag, because elements of tag are implemented in the gameplay, but it is not exactly like tag. Also, what you're suggesting:
So the idea is that once a round starts, a certain number of players are zombified, and anywhere from 10-25 players could start as zombies. Then once a zombie kills someone they switch back to human and have either a five-second invincibility period to give them a chance to run away, or they respawn as a human.
So... Based off of that... Humans would always win. Why? Because, if a zombie infects a human, that human becomes a zombie and that zombie becomes a human. It'd be impossible for the zombies to win, because the amount of zombies and humans would never change, since the zombies would just change back into humans when they infect others. This idea would not work.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I actually really like this idea ;) And Later and Chill, If I understand correctly, it wouldn't happen very often;
and the command could be random and VetOp+ like powerpill.
And yes, humans would always win, but it would still be fun to try and be a human at the end, don't you think? :)
I wouldn't want it to happen too often, but, I don't see anything wrong with it being something like powerpill.