A Change in Colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Minor suggestions here but it's been mentioned a couple of times about changing the colour of ranks - more recently at the last Head Staff meeting. So I've been thinking that we've had so much change... a little one such as this shouldn't be too bad, right? :p I think it'd be refreshing to have different colours.

Although while I was pondering it, I realized it was hard for me to choose without seeing it first so (thanks to Jt) I tested out some colours to see what it would look like.

I was going to test that with every rank - Director, Controller, Moderator, other - but it actually took longer than I expected just to do that so... you probably get the idea anyways.

Discussion time: Would you prefer to keep it simple and not change them or try something new and see how it looks? And if 'yes' for the latter, what colours could you see for the following ranks:
Administrator
Director
Controller (MC)
Server Moderator
Forum Moderator(?)
Advertiser(?)

(I stuck to MC colours for the global ranks; need to be able to use whatever colours in MC as well.)

My personal preference to get the ball rolling:
Administrator (9)
Director (6)
Controller (MC) (8)
Server Moderator (c)
Forum Moderator (a)
Advertiser (d)
Post any preferences below. :)​

JtTorso

Reaction score
I'm mostly indifferent, in this situation I feel that colours are colours and pretty much no matter which we choose are gonna be fine. I'm completely attached to our current system since we've pretty much been using a mostly consistent system since TheOne's.
Or I could go into depth on colour theory and how certain colours affect the mind subconsciously but I don't think it matters that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.