A blcoktopia Freebuild?

A free build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMcraft

Reaction score
I think it would be awesome if blocktopia had a free build. Where you can receive ranks and just buld! Just what are your thoughts? You will get tonsi of people from Lava, TNT, and zombie.

AotsFTW

Reaction score
Blcoktopia? Wrong community, this is blocktopia.

To answer your question, our free build has been moved onto our SMP server, which means the payed Minecraft. Not sure what the IP is anymore (SMP.blocktopia.net?)

Reactions: Swate and balloon98

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
We don't have a free build because there are hundreds of others out there. We'd waste time, staff, and resources on something that can easily be found elsewhere.
This^
Also, there are a couple of classic build servers like Erik's map factory; or Nillbug's server. Both of them have maps for people to build on.

RMcraft

Reaction score
This^
Also, there are a couple of classic build servers like Erik's map factory; or Nillbug's server. Both of them have maps for people to build on.
This^
I am aware, It is an idea.

EonLatias

Reaction score
*Sees name of thread while browsing forums*
*Knows it's a new member before reading*
*Moment of silence for Build Server*

At any rate, what is said above rests my case. Many build servers out there, and it'll take more resources than will be worth it in the end. Erik's build server/factory is a great place to go that's trusted by the community, so you should check it out.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Mm. Good memories of me getting my first rank up from xrat by building a gigantic Big Mac. Ahh..

Anywho, as everyone else is saying, erik's server and nill's server are perfect if you want to build a map for one of our servers.

Reactions: Zelz

RMcraft

Reaction score
*Sees name of thread while browsing forums*
*Knows it's a new member before reading*
*Moment of silence for Build Server*

At any rate, what is said above rests my case. Many build servers out there, and it'll take more resources than will be worth it in the end. Erik's build server/factory is a great place to go that's trusted by the community, so you should check it out.
I am not new, I am rather older, joined in July.. It was just an idea..See what people's thoughts were.. soo

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I know people have said this up there buuuuut time for a little Blocktopia history:

The year is 2011, somewhere between April and July. The Classic Build server is taken offline and re-polished for Minecraft Alpha and re-branded as Creative or CMP for short.
Skip ahead to September 23rd, 2011 it's released that SMP and CMP are merging into one big server with staff being merged aswell.
Skip ahead again to the 14th of October, CMP is shut down after two long years of run (including time as Classic Build).
The week after CMP is shutdown (the 28th) Primordia is released bringing with it a creative section for creativity.
Point is, if you want to build, you need the paid Minecraft.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I am not new, I am rather older, joined in July.. It was just an idea..See what people's thoughts were.. soo
Maybe a little bit sort of, but the thing is, the closest we every came to making a new server in the past year was Capture the Flag. We already "Have" Creative, and we've stated our reasons for not going back to classic build.

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
As it's been said, we have a free build, just the creative side of primordia (and I thrown the idea of getting our old classic build server back up several times. It's always the same old, not enough resources and no need for it).

Status
Not open for further replies.