Status
Not open for further replies.

aperson155

The ape
Reaction score
Username:
_Aperson155_

Time spent on server:
I don't know the exact amount of hours I spent, but I've been playing on the server since its release date.

References (Adv+):
Tamzies, iiDeathCookies, JtTorso

Screenshots/warps of creations:
My cathedral

The map I submitted for AoD, also found at /warp pave

Some smaller builds I made
A hand

Pika pika piiii

Currently, I'm trying to recreate a real life library onto minecraft for school purposes

Signed: _aperson155_

Collosal

Reaction score
I'll be going with a +1 on this application. I see you on often and you seem to be a friendly player. You've been with the server for a very long time now and I'd love to see you in this position. Though I must point out, the smaller builds you've made and the library don't match up to the standards of the Cathedral and the map you submitted for AoD. But, I feel like you're improving so, I'm willing to give it a shot.

• Agree
Reactions: Henry

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
yes. just yes.
No really, your builds are crazily amazing and I love them. They show a lot of detail, and I love the scale of some of your builds too! As someone who struggles with building large and still having detail, I really do look up to you. Not to mention you're really friendly, funny and kind. I really think you'd be great for this position. c: +1 from me.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Definite +1, build quality is above what I expect from AdvBuilders, and I've literally never had a problem with you on BB as far as I remember.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Looking at the photos -- I was thinking "oh heyyy this looks great" -- until I saw that pikachu. That immediately brought up a negative. I mean-- pika pika? I'm more of a charmander type of guy so I'm totally being biased.

On a more serious note -- I remember seeing your cathedral and liked what I saw in the details. The same thing could be said for that AoD Map/Buildbox spawn.

Your smaller builds pale in comparison to the larger builds though. There is more to be desired from just that hand -- Perhaps create a whole arm tearing out of the grass, reaching for something? Give it a story, 'cause right now it just looks uninteresting.

As for that pikachu -- wasn't there a huge sphere around it? This is part of a map, right?

The school looks great. Judging from the comparison photo, it looks like your attention to detail is spot on. I really like what you did with the handicap sign even though it's such a small detail.

Overall, I wil give you a +1. This is mostly based your larger builds and on my expectation that you'll create a much larger build when you have access to Adv plots!

aperson155

The ape
Reaction score
Your smaller builds pale in comparison to the larger builds though. There is more to be desired from just that hand -- Perhaps create a whole arm tearing out of the grass, reaching for something? Give it a story, 'cause right now it just looks uninteresting.

As for that pikachu -- wasn't there a huge sphere around it? This is part of a map, right?
For the hand, ogarci wanted designs for a build of his, and the desired space was very small, so the hand isn't as detailed as I want it to be. There was a giant sphere around the pikachu, but since Dessern helped me a bit making the sphere, I left it out, since the pikachu was the only thing I made myself.

Tamzies

Reaction score
I liked your builds and that I why I gave you my reference. The big builds of yours are so well-build and detailed that they pulled me over the line to ref you. I like the style that you have and you are mature enough to handle this rank.

Everything that I wanted to say is already being said so that leaves me with giving my +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.