77 is the best's/MelonHead's trusted app

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Username: 77_is_the_best (classic)
MelonHead (maybe beta)
At the moment I am tossing up between using my cousins old beta or upgrading my classic username. I'll get back to you guys.

Rank requesting: Trusted

Positions on other servers: none but I'm a active player on zombie and I have one reference to date.

Strengths: I believe I am quite friendly, I am active, also I give everyone a fair chance. I get along with a lot of people on zombie and I am sure to make a lot of new friends on this server which will lighten the mood of the server. Although I still keep a sharp eye for griefed ect.

Weaknesses: My australian Timezone of GMT+10 which is fairly different but this can also be a strength for I would be playing at a time where not many staff would be playing which is when traditionally rules are broken.

Unfortunately I do not have team speak or microphone but I hope I can get around that.

Ban: very regretfully I had been banned on the lava survival server. I was very new to minecraft then and did not understand many common minecraft terms, such as 'greifing'. So yeah… since then I found the zombie survival then found this wonderful community. Also I have made a ban appeal and is currently unbanned. Since I have seen this new server come up and I have decided to start anew. It was just REALLY unlucky that the blocktopia lava was my first server and I think most people will agree that their first minecraft experiences don't go well xD

What my position demands: as a trusted which I am applying for it is my job to help the ops out by answering questions, being kind and being a role model to all and in general making the server a nice place to be

20 words to describe myself: I am an easy to get along with person while still prepared to kick/warn any one who is acting up.

77_is_the_best or MelonHead :p