Not open for further replies.

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
•In-Game Name: hockeymatt79

•Which server you are applying for: [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival

•The Time zone you are in: Estarn Standard time

•Your age: I am 14 years old.

•How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been on the server since April 19th, 2011 and I have played for a total of 148 hours and 46 minutes.

•Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have never held any staff position on any other Blocktopia servers.

•Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I were to be approved, I would always enforce the rules, and make sure everyone has fun. When some one breaks the rules I will explain to them how what they did was wrong and what they could do to prevent it from happeing next time.

•If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would tell the staff member to stop doing what he/she is doing, if they continue to act up I will screen capture the indecent and show a controller+.

•Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I deserve the position of trusted because I am active, mature, polite, kind, on the server. I also like to help new players survive their first round. I enforce the rules very often. If I am ever on with no staff members I take charge and help people when they ask for it in the chat.

•What will you represent as a staff member/how will you do your job? I will keep the game fair for everyone who plays, and enforce the rules all the time. I will not abuse the new commands given to me and treat them as a privilege not a right. I will help out players who are in need of it, I will not kick or warn players that players say are breaking the rules until I have no doubts in my mind that a rule has been broken by that person.

•Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: lily97, alpha102, wyrer, emosquirrel, _aperson155_. Thank you guys for refrencing me.

•Signed: hockeymatt79

Status
Not open for further replies.