[4/6]Elita's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elita

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Elita
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: ElitaBot (only used on build servers : P)
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT - 7:00 PST (Pacific Standard Time)
  • Your age: 19
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Just over 6 months
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? Apart from actively helping other players play fairly and have fun, I will continue to be an active and respectful member of the server and support those who need it. I will be helpful and enforce rules within my power, and report misconduct to a higher ranked member when necessary.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will act in this situation by bringing it to the attention of a controller or higher ranked staff member, and screencap or record the abuse if necessary.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am an active member on the server and feel that I am capable of enforcing and maintaining the server rules, as well as being understanding and helpful to its players. I am always positive and enjoy playing on the server and being helpful when I can. I have a well developed understanding of the rules and what actions should be taken in specific situations, and when a player needs help.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will be a supportive and respectful member of the staff and help players on the server follow the rules. I will use my knowledge of the server and its players to help everyone and enforce rules when necessary. I well represent myself and other staff through being respectful, friendly and positive, using my power and knowledge to assure everyone enjoys their time on the server.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: gamefan__15, One_One_Two, EmoSquirrel, omgitsathong, Theodorre

Status
Not open for further replies.