[26 June]Maxx10680's Trusted Application

Maxx10680

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name:Maxx10680.
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts:yaaaa (my brother).
  • Which server you are applying for:Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in:GMT -5 (east time).
  • Your age:19.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server?I joined the server in september of 2010. Since march 2011, I have played for a total of 890 hours.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?No.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do?When I play on the server, I like when everyone follows the rules because the game is fair and fun for everyone. If I get new powers, I will use them to improve that. I will also answer the questions of the players and check the rulebreakers when no ops+ are online, for example. Even if I am playing, I will stop what I am doing to be sure everyone has a good time.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?If this situation happens, I will try to get an evidence, for example a screenshot if it’s possible and I will talk with a Controller+ ranked player as soon as possible, on the game or on the forums.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?I think I deserve this position because I am mature, active and helpful. Also, I know the rules very well. I’ve been playing on this server for a long time so I know how staff react when players break the rules. Finally, i want everyone to enjoy their time on the server and I want to use my powers for that.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job?I will represent blocktopia as a helpful player. I want to help new players to understand how to play on the server by answering the questions they ask. Also, I want them to have fun because they will want to play again. I understand that it’s confusing for new players when they join a new server, so I want to be sure they understand the rules before I use the powers a trusted player has. I will use my new commands only when needed and I will never abuse them.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: omgitsathong, gamefan_15, kraby1, Theodorre and Chillingworth. Thanks alot guys! :D
  • Signed:Maxx10680.