[11/17/13] Asaechao's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: asaechao

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: None

What is your Timezone? GMT -8 (Pacific Standard Time)

Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): Jammy001 Solis22/Jwhitty lovedaice

What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) 13

How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) 26 days, 2 hours, 24 minutes.

How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? On week days, I'm usually on everyday for 1 hour, sometimes longer and sometimes not at all on some days, depending on how much homework I get. Wednesdays I'm usually on for 2 hours or more. On week ends, I'm on for atleast 2 hours on Saturday and Sunday (this might change a little when DoD opens.)

Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia?
Classic TNT Trusted ~1/20/12 - 6/8/12 [4 Months, 8 Days]
Classic TNT Operator ~ 6/8/12 - 9/12/12 [3 Months, 4 Days]
SMP Operator ~7/06/12 - 9/12/12 [2 Months, 6 Days]
Premium TNT Trusted ~ 5/17/13 -10/18/13 [5 Months, 1 Day]
Currently: Trial DoD Operator ~ Trial Operator 11/1/13 - Present

What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? My biggest weakness I would say is being rude/harsh towards others. I would either improve it by apologizing if I think it was that harsh/rude and I realize that, going offline the server for a bit, and/or continuing to play the game.

What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? I am proud of getting accepted on my Classic TNT Application 1 day after I posted it, having 7 references. I am also proud of getting the Aristocrat rank, after it getting accepted 2 days after I posted the application.

Why do you deserve the rank? When I'm on, most of the time I see only 1 staff member on. If I were to be accepted I would be able to get on at different times than of current staff when a rule breaker could be on. I also have much staff experience and know how to deal with rule breakers.

Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: (Although I have said this on all my past applications,) I will still help out as much as possible.

Thank you for reading my application!
~Asaechao

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
So Asae, I gave you my reference because you are really mature , helpful, and active. I always see you on AoD helping around, and that's wonderful! You also have experience as a staff member. Other thing that I love about you is that you're a really friendly guy with everyone, and you treat everyone in a really nicely way, and I love that.
We also need more staff members, and I know you will be a great addition to our staff team!

Therefore, I'm going with a +1!

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Asaechao, I gave you my reference because I thought you were very helpful on the server. You have a lot of experience here and I've known you to be a very trustworthy and sensible person. You do have a lot of experience staffing in the past, which stands out greatly to me.

I'd like to see you as a staff on Army of Darkness, I can see you benefiting everyone a lot.
So, please, do take my +1, and good luck!

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Right, let's keep the ball rolling then!

It's a really easy choice, to be honest with you. You've got lots of experience from staffing on other servers, and you also have a lot of experience with AoD. It's also obvious you took your time with the application, and put a lot of effort into it. The community likes you a lot, and you're also well respected. It looks like you're also trusted by the staff members, and I'd be glad to give this a big +1. The only issue here is your activeness on weekdays, but I'm sure that can be fixed. Good luck on getting Trusted! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.