1 and a half hours to go!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

The TTT server opens up in about 1 and a half hours (8pm BST).

The ip is 85.114.128.114

To connect to the server, open up your console and type:

connect 85.114.128.114

or if that doesn't work, type:

connect lobby.escaperestart.com:27015

To open up your console, press the ` key (above left tab on a QWERTY keyboard) by default - if not, go into your options menu, click keyboard, scroll down to 'Toggle developer console', and see what key is bound to it. If there's no key bound, or if you want to change it, click 'edit key' and choose a key, then click apply.

If, everything is an error or purple/black checkers when you load into the server, refer to this post: https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/how-to-get-rid-of-error-textures.18375/

And finally, as a little sidenote, the server has a few playermodels already selected, but if you have any suggestions please send them my way. I've already received a few suggestions which I'll be looking into adding later this weekend but keep the suggestions coming!

See you in the server!

- Inf

Last edited:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
That sounds like a you problem buddy.
Nope, game normally downloaded things yesterday.

I guess steam workshop has hard time.

There should be way to subscribe to all things, that this server uses, so it can be downloaded once.

Steam Snailshop eventually loaded things.

After someone gave link to subscribe things connecting to server is 100 times faster now after exiting game completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Nope, game normally downloaded things yesterday.

I guess steam workshop has hard time.

There should be way to subscribe to all things, that this server uses, so it can be downloaded once.

Steam Snailshop eventually loaded things.

After someone gave link to subscribe things connecting to server is 100 times faster now after exiting game completely.
You weren't the only one who had that issue yesterday. I removed a few addons and it seemed to fix so maybe we just went over the limit a bit. I'll do some further investigation though. But it seems to be fine now.

Reactions: Notme