My Resignation :(

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
So yes, a lot of zombie operators have been resigning lately, and I'm afraid I am joining that group. I have had a brilliant time on zombie survival over the past few months. Made some brilliant friends(you know who you are), met some great people, (and some pretty scary people), and in general had a brilliant time.
So I'm gonna really miss zombie survival, I will be on every so often, but not as much as I was. Maybe in a few months I will reapply, or even when summer starts(if I can get the refs) but for now I have a lot of homework, upcoming exams(school and musical), a new dog to deal with, a lot of sporting practices and matches going on, and many more things.
So yeah I will really miss zombie survival and all of you guys, but I wish you all well in life(oh no im getting soppy ._.) and well yeah that's about it.
Also I made a map but never got to upload it, so jackamel, if your interested you could finish it and upload it as your map.

So bye everyone, it's been brilliant, and I will really miss you all.

Ps. People bullied me as an op, so I am totally screwed as a normal player now ._.

Bye guys! Thank you for everything. I will really miss you all ;(

Salvationist

Reaction score
Good luck James and hope you have a good time in this strange world of "being social" that i do not understand :p
you've been a great op and we'll all miss you

But if you do want to come back if sure the zombie survival community will welcome you open arms... then proceed to strangle / decapitate and eat your brains ( This is a zombie server what do you expect!)

Good luck and happy times,
Salvu :p

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!! Bye Jam,I'll (along with everyone else) will miss you greatly. :'(

The short time we spent playing/reffing together was awesome :)

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Thanks for all the good luck in life etc guys. Means a lot.

Pace my doggy will fart on your face if you make him turn my computer off. (just saying)

Theo I can't trap you in a box anymore ._.

• Agree
Reactions: DumbShooter

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
:c

First of all, thanks for refereeing with us. It was a great time! It's always sad to see people go, but that's life, and eventually everyone will have to move on. Best of luck James, and have fun! ;)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You... got a new dog.... Why do they never get cats....

But bye james D= (would I be one of the good people or the scary ones?)
We will all miss your jamesness.
*Stay on the forums*
Hope to see you joining alot =D