The Duck Liberation Front

S

Sam1122

This is a 12x normal size duck, created by oliver and me. This represents the pinnacle of DLF work.
Hello everyone,​

It is a harrowing day for the duck lovers in the community. General discrimination has caused new censorship within the chat, meaning that the word "duck" now cannot be typed. I grow weary of this discrimination; in the words of George Orwell, "All animals are created equal." If I can say "water fowl," why can't I say duck? Of course, as the average player, I cannot change the censorship rules. I can, however, fight for the liberation of the image of the duck. I have therefore started the "DLF" or "Duck Liberation Front." As a loose-knit organization, it would be our duty to build ducks and protect them. Much like the Lava God worshipers, we believe in good sportsmanship and civility. As such, our only means of active rebellion shall be to build duck armies and duck houses. Members of the DLF will be expected to actively maintain the duck image by building duck themed structures. We pride ourselves on excellence and classiness. Therefore, we have the following expectations of members:

1. There shall be no connection between the DLF and greifers, trolls, or general trouble-makers. Anyone who breaks server rules or acts "dickish" shall be banished and considered a renegade of the DLF.
  2. We are a peaceful organization. Our only action is passive resistance by means of building ducks. There shall be no arguing in the chat, and no direct confrontation. Any member who disobeys this rule shall be banished and will have no connection with the DLF or me, personally. This can't turn into a "My Little Pony" type fiasco, so I will enforce this rule harshly.
  3. If someone says something sarcastic or snide about the ducks, don't respond; build one in your home as a sign of peaceful protest.
  4. Have fun.
If you wish to join the DLF, please say so in the comments below. To join, we'd like you to tell us why you thinks ducks are worth saving in the community and why this is an important issue to you. We appreciate everyone who chooses to fight for the liberation of the duck on lava survival!

-sam1122

Members:
Sam1122 (founder)
oliver56bird (right-hand man)
Shinyshark
ASHD
Mr_Minecraft_One

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
I'm not saying the ducks are pissing me off. I'm saying that if there's drama over this, like the MLP thing, I'm shoving my foot up someone's ass.

Cleaning up the thread, seeing as how the purpose of the thread wasn't to talk about a Duck-Pony comparison.

CARRY ON

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Duck liberation? Huh. At first, I didn't know weather this was a joke, or you were seriously fighting for duck rights on a server for surviving lava waves. But that's my thought. Respect the ducks bro X)

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
All the servers need their own 3-7 block animal mascot.

I propose the duck for Lava and the snail for Zombie, rather than protest, lets just add a mascot for the servers of sort.
:3

Also trngl's picture looks more like two pidgeons than two ducks.

Reaction score
I wish to join the DLF. Ducks are friends, not foes. They mean no harm and are cute and fluffy. As a sign of my true feelings towards ducks i am going the way of Shinyshark and changing my skin to a duck. Daffy duck to be precise. Feel free to be a hater. I only want some passive protesting. Good day kind sirs and good ladies,:smug:.