Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount 2: Vote Harder
Infected_Alien8_ - HKCaper, Vatumok [L-5]
HKCaper - Unusual_Dood [L-6]
Aqua - Fog, Alisha [L-5]
Everyone - Timdood3 [L-6]

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 6 votes to no-lynch. If hammer is not reached by the deadline, nobody will be lynched.

In addition, here's a deadline for Day 0:

Click here for Day 0 Deadline

Reactions: Alisha

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So I've done some speculating and I think it's an easy assumption to make that the devil is a player.
I also feel like it'd be easy to assume that the devil is third party.
But! I'd like to offer an alternative: I think it's entirely plausible that the devil is mafia aligned, but doesn't know the other members.
Role-wise, I believe that the devil gives the mafia powers and if the devil dies they lose access to those powers.
Is there anyone out there with information that would point to this not being the case? Mayhaps mr devil man will appear before us and claim?
I did speak of him several times in this post, and you know what they say.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
(a devil role was in a previous game that offered powers in exchange for giving the devil your vote during every day)

Doesn't necessarily mean that's the case this game but a 'Deal with the Devil' isn't outside the realm of possibility imo

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait shit it already happened.

Anyway, yeah, I think deals with the devil are defs a thing, but I think Stranger is more creative than just giving up your vote if she's building a setup around it.

What does everyone think of coming out as sinners/saints?

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Wait shit it already happened.

Anyway, yeah, I think deals with the devil are defs a thing, but I think Stranger is more creative than just giving up your vote if she's building a setup around it.

What does everyone think of coming out as sinners/saints?
I'm a sinner since I basically gave it away by making that earlier statement

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
(Reasoning being similar reasoning to anti-massclaim measures and stranger strikes me as a host that would do such a thing! I think claiming saint or sinner is fine but anything more right now remains to be seen!)

(Also ha for once I don't get to be meta-host read as the shoe is on the other foot now!)

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
(Reasoning being similar reasoning to anti-massclaim measures and stranger strikes me as a host that would do such a thing! I think claiming saint or sinner is fine but anything more right now remains to be seen!)

(Also ha for once I don't get to be meta-host read as the shoe is on the other foot now!)
Actually on second thought...Maybe claiming saint/sinner isn't such a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.