12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score

Boooo

Reaction score
I've been really busy sorry everyone

However, I definitely think ltin is lying so I'm still going to continue voting him

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
...oops
ANGRY VOTECOUNT

LTIN - 3 (BOOOO, STRANGER FROM PLANET NINE, INFECTED_ALIEN8_) [S-3]
HIPMEOW - 1 (HKCAPER) [S-5]
HKCAPER - 1 (HIPMEOW) [S-5]

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I honestly don't get the pressure going for ltin right now. He claimed Gunner and for all we know he's proven now. I find it highly unlikely that an anti town member would 1) have a gun that can be shot during the day and 2) use the exact same command that a vanilla Gunner uses. In addition why the hell would an anti town member do something that would draw them this much attention on day 1? I have to reread this but currently the vote on ltin is looking like a massive bandwagon.

At this point the only two people I trust are inffy and ltin.

As a side note though, this post from boooo sounds very off to me and sounds like a slip.
You're role

Why don't you tell the truth about your role since I'm not entirely certain your role is a bad one

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You're role

Why don't you tell the truth about your role since I'm not entirely certain your role is a bad one
This doesn't make any sense to me. Dess probably summed it up pretty well, but:
Suppose that Ltin holds a non-bad role.
Recall the Ltin claimed that Ltin is a Gunner.
Recall also that Ltin fired a gun.
Then either
1. Ltin is telling the truth about his role.
2. Ltin is lying about his role.
If Ltin is telling the truth about his role, then he is a Gunner, and thus a non-bad role.
If Ltin is lying about his role, then he has a role with the abilities of a gunner, but is not a gunner. Thus he is likely non town.
Then Ltin is a bad role, contradicting the previous assumption that Ltin is a non-bad role.
Therefore Boooo's statement doesn't make any sense QED thanks for coming to my TED talk

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I had a very busy weekend, so I'm just now checking in. But I really don't get all the pressure on Ltin.
a) I don't really get where the votes came from in the first place
b) I really don't get why Ltin fired on inf
c) Inf fired back for some reason?

So I don't get the reasons for what's happened, but it seems apparent that Ltin and inf are gunners that've blown their load. So I guess in a way this is kind of best case scenario? We have two confirmed gunners & no deaths.

Now why is everyone still voting ltin?