[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

hipmeow

Reaction score
yeah its a good day today isnt it
in ur dreams anyway its 5am oops time to sleep heres some quick facts:

everything inf says is a lie lets just ignore him
i dont trust alisha with that whole town read in regards to me, bit odd
i can never read oog but this whole vibes and aura thing seems like a huge waste of time but i guess alisha started it by questioning what he means so whatever so the moral of the story is dont question anything
uh everyone else is prob mafia or something idk

thanks and good night

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok townie

shes misinterpreting your reference to something pre-game as a reference to something in-game, i think (ive pieced this together by looking at nottys response + alishas reaction to nottys response and wouldve probably pieced that together even if i was scum so nobody should be townreading me from this fyi [and id say this if i was scum too since i dont want to be townread by breaking the rules, so i shouldnt be townread for saying i shouldnt be townread from this either)]
(Alisha)

i can never read oog but this whole vibes and aura thing seems like a huge waste of time but i guess alisha started it by questioning what he means so whatever so the moral of the story is dont question anything
weird of you to see it as a huge waste of time when its taken up like 5 posts which is partly why i found you scummy since it felt like you just felt the need to jump to oogs defence over something not worth complaining about

he means so whatever so the moral of the story is dont question anything

thanks and good night
scum vibes from these

but im not gonna tunnel you like i did before dont worry i wont make this a hell again

Reactions: Boooo

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

thanks and good night
In a world full of mafia and third parties, one man dares to stand alone as town...

The story of hipmeow, coming to theaters November 27th.

• Winner
Reactions: Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

thanks and good night
wait so only i thought i saw something

ok after waking up today i think this all was in my head so now i have to reread everything
shes misinterpreting your reference to something pre-game as a reference to something in-game, i think (ive pieced this together by looking at nottys response + alishas reaction to nottys response and wouldve probably pieced that together even if i was scum so nobody should be townreading me from this fyi [and id say this if i was scum too since i dont want to be townread by breaking the rules, so i shouldnt be townread for saying i shouldnt be townread from this either)]
(@Alisha)
well considering hips reaction was confusion maybe i did misinterpret something damnit

all my reads are probably bad now
oops i just remembered hips my racing buddy i cant suspect him

the teams do mean something btw ltin is lying
elaborate on this please

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
you said it was like nonspecific to me but you vibes and aura are a consistent reaction to my posts so thats what i meant
You've spent 2-3 pages basically going over semantics. Is that the only basis for an Oog push or are you backing down?

Just because I think you're overreacting doesn't mean I don't think he's generally being weird
Explain this, it just seems like a general confusion over a word choice. This looks like standard Oog play FMPOV.

mars and hip are scum ?
And here be bait I'm guessing.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
You've spent 2-3 pages basically going over semantics. Is that the only basis for an Oog push or are you backing down?
uh

with the hip thing turning out to be imaginary and the aura thing being really nitpicky + oog got a vote from boo which confuses me because boo was calling me names earlier, im worried people may have been using that reasoning as a shield to justify an early vote

im backing down and need to revise my reads

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ok so

i neutral read hip

stranger and boo followed my suspicions for votes without as much reasoning except 'oog is weird', so maybe they tried to hide behind me there

skele reads off to me but i haven't really seen him in a forum game yet, his stuff on LCN is generally challenging to read his intentions though - stranger/inf/boo/hk would you agree? (people who have played with him + yes i know i asked two people i sorta suspect but those are all the people that played with him)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
ok so

i neutral read hip

stranger and boo followed my suspicions for votes without as much reasoning except 'oog is weird', so maybe they tried to hide behind me there

skele reads off to me but i haven't really seen him in a forum game yet, his stuff on LCN is generally challenging to read his intentions though - stranger/inf/boo/hk would you agree? (people who have played with him + yes i know i asked two people i sorta suspect but those are all the people that played with him)
Its been a while but i couldnt rlly get a proper read on skele on lcn. I feel skele is being a bit defensive (trying to look good (skele)), but not sure what to think of it just yet.

Good Skele

Reaction score
Its been a while but i couldnt rlly get a proper read on skele on lcn. I feel skele is being a bit defensive (trying to look good (skele)), but not sure what to think of it just yet.
two things about this - first, why wouldn't I try to look like being myself ?
second, defensiveness isn't always something that means the person is scum
And right now I'm not being 'defensive', but just pointing out.

By the way it's so hard to read most people here tsk, at least there are people who I've played with for a while so I can say that Boooo is a slightly townread for me
Also I didn't like Mars' questions about my memes ;(