Republic - Completed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
By including citizens then you allow the possibility of both Ltin being citizen and you being dissenter with submersive claim at the same time. However, as HKCaper said later the only claim that would make sense for you to claim, if you are a dissenter, was submersive so in that case 1/1.
What why was that the only claim that would make sense to claim

And I'm talking about the probability of matching with Ltin's role, not the number of options I had if I was Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
By including citizens then you allow the possibility of both Ltin being citizen and you being dissenter with submersive claim at the same time. However, as HKCaper said later the only claim that would make sense for you to claim, if you are a dissenter, was submersive so in that case 1/1.
im so confused

how does the roles inf was limited to claim = ltin being one of those roles

ltin didnt have to be toxicologist/monitor/submersive - only inf had to

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
how is that even relevant here

LITERALLY ANY OF THE PRs WHO CLAIMED AFTER LTIN DYING COULD BE LYING
BUT NO ME AND INF ARE THE CLEAR LIARS SINCE WE DECIDED TO SUPPORT NOTTY
EVEN THOUGH WE CAN'T BOTH BE LYING
AAAAAAA

people should really have more reason to believe inf over any of the other claimed PRs due to aquas tracking report
why do you keep SHOUTING. it makes it look like you're TRYING TO MAKE UP for the fact that you LOOK LIKE SCUM

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
how does the roles inf was limited to claim = ltin being one of those roles
I went back and checked and at the time Infected claimed there were 6 prs unclaimed so 1/6 chance of guessing Ltins role if Ltin was town, but for this plan to work Ltin also had to be a PR, so it would require him to be extremly lucky.
Ok, I can see where you come from, I probs didn’t clarify this good enough, but there’s 0 chance for both Ltin being citizen and Infected being dissenter, and this would mean Infected got 6 choices (what I thought earlier) to choose from if he was dissenter, and Ltin had to be one of them.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, I can see where you come from, I probs didn’t clarify this good enough, but there’s 0 chance for both Ltin being citizen and Infected being dissenter, and this would mean Infected got 6 choices (what I thought earlier) to choose from if he was dissenter, and Ltin had to be one of them.
What

Why would there be no chance for ltin to be a citizen

• Agree
Reactions: Mooglie

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So Notty was an ideal bus yet I'm suspicious for agreeing with her :eek:k_hand:
are you dense? a bus is a mafia member sacrificed for net gain, so yeah you're suspicious for supporting the person who we now know is mafia but you still continue to defend for some reason. any sane town would have admitted error and moved on to current debates but you're still hung up on defending notty's logic to make yourself seem more townsided for supporting it.

Defended my arguments yes, obviously I wasn't defending her innocence, quote me where I did that or stop strawmanning
fuck off, you're strawmanning right now. you're defending your argument (and yourself, by extension). obviously you wouldn't be defending the innocence of the person who has died and flipped mafia

Why am I more viable to guess ltin's role than oog, even though I was confirmed to visit hunter and oog wasn't?
as everyone keeps saying, you're scumtelling a hell of a lot harder than oog. you're equally likely to have pulled it off, and it has to be one of the claims made since ltin died. as far as i can tell ever PR has been accounted for, meaning that someone did in fact guess ltin's role unless he was mafia/civ

because HE'S being SPAMMY to try to seem like he's HELPING town by continuously POSTING
inf is doing that too so don't expect him to agree with you

right, looking back now, fog is probably a better choice than jivvi because jivv claimed citizen

Unelect

Elect: Dess, Fog
kinda busy rn so i'm going to follow the most rational town player (also properly confirmed btw). dess is a good choice too cause if he gets killed by someone hoping to kill the dictator we'll get ltin's role revealed

elect: dess, fog