Republic - Completed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
First of all, are we going for democracy or autocracy? In the name of giving Endy one last nightkill, I would rather go for autocracy, but if we go with that there's no way I'm trusting Oog on it

elect: Dess, Sploorky
Well I was for Autocracy because I accepted that the revo wouldn't risk killing a town member anymore, but I just realized that they can in fact afford to kill one last townie

So if we do Autocracy, I think the revo will try to aim for the dictator

If they succeed, we're forced into Autocracy again because we stand no chance at winning unless we do Autocracy (see my numbers post earlier), meaning the revo likely will just keep shooting in the pool of 3 dictators and win

All of that relies on the fact the rev manages to kill the correct dictator tonight though, which is a 1/4 chance

So if we do Autocracy we have a 1/4 chance of it screwing us into a rev-trap

Autocracy is also more of a catylst, it either will help us a lot (if our dictator is accurate) or it will screw us over more (if our dictator is innaccurate)

If we do democracy though, we have less overall chances of winning because unless the poisoner dies within the next 2 days, if we mislynch we lose, game over

Uhmmm I think we should take the risk of Autocracy

1/4 chance to go wrong and have the dictator die, and then there's the risk of our dictator kills being inaccurate

With democracy we have a 5/6 chance of going wrong, possibly 4/5 the next day if we lynch Mafia

So TO CONCLUDE I think we should do Autocracy

If you don't want to aim for the dictator, which you shouldn't because if you miss then it was a pointless effort + you significantly reduce the chances of town pulling through, @REVOLUTIONARY

You need to kill one of these people tonight

TWG
HKCaper
Danni
LISTINGS
Rune
77thShad
UNU
Sploorky (assuming he claims citizen)
Jivvi (assuming he claims citizen)

Everyone else is an uncc town PR, meaning the Mafia are in this pool of players

Shoot in there and you have a 6/8 chance of successfully killing a Mafia

Same goes for you Mr/Mrs Dictator, aim in that pool

Obviously it's POSSIBLE (though such a tiny chance we should dismiss it for now) that one of the uncc PR is actually stealing Ltin's role but since that's extremely unlikely, aim in the pool above, because there's garuntee'd to be 5 Mafia in there 100% because there can't be more than 1 stealing Ltin's role, so aiming in that pool increases your chances

Plus, if Mafia did try to steal Ltin's role and guess it somehow, then that role is likely to be either a) Mafia rolecop, or b) one of the other weak Mafia roles taking a guess to force a CC

We (as in both town and the revo) really should be aiming to get the Mafia poisoner to give us the best chance at not having Mafia win the game and steal the win from us both, and since it's unlikely such an important Mafia role would cc a PR, you should aim in the pool of citizens

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If we do democracy though, we have less overall chances of winning because unless the poisoner dies within the next 2 days, if we mislynch we lose, game over

Wait nvm this is wrong, I was basing this off of the scenario where the Revo is dead aaaaaa

IDK WHICH IS BETTER ANYMORE

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I’m just going of the theory that Ltin was the granny, and that is why no one was bus driven to the granny.

That leaves us with, why the fuck chose rune.

I have been thinking about this a lot and I’m atill confused.

Faliara

Reaction score
Faliara
Did you guys decide who the dictator was going to interrogate, as in did you guys know beforehand on E1?
From what I remember... Hunter was already voting to subpoena Ltin while it was still a council, but after we all dissolved it, we just voted to install Hunter as the dictator straight away. I was hoping that Hunter would choose to interrogate Notty instead that night since it became possible upon the dissolving of the council that night (and mentioned it) but we didn't really try to suggest any other subpoena candidates otherwise, so it makes sense that Hunt would go for the person he initially voted to subpoena.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don’t think I can do math, but shouldn’t there be 5 citizen and 5 mafia in this pool (if Ltin was granny) + 1 rev?

I count 9/11 here

I might just be plain stupid but
Oh right, I forgot Comp and Scrable

THE LIST WE SHOULD BE KILLING

TWG
HKCaper
Danni
LISTINGS
Rune
77thShad
UNU
Sploorky (assuming he claims citizen)
Jivvi (assuming he claims citizen)
Comp (assuming he claims citizen)
Scrable (assuming he claims citizen)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't think so, depends when the poisoner dies, if they die soon then we can still pull through if our other lynches/kills are on point I think
Alright.
I think dictatorship is the way to go for now, we need the bang for our buck the next days.

It’s bloody annoying that most of the citizen claims are so inactive.