Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Let me make this very clear for you.

1) Currently the 4 council members will be: Aqua, Ender, Fali and Notty. #FACT

2) We have 22 players today. #FACT

3) Tonight 112 dies, the Mafia will kill someone(likely Ender since I can't) and I will kill one of Dess/Roob/Oog(a confirmed town PR).

4) Tomorrow during the day we will have 19 players left.

5) These 19 players tomorrow will consist of: 1 Revo, 6-7 Mafia and 11-12 Town.

6) Then you lynch me.

7) The night after the poisoned person dies + whomever the Mafia nightkills dies.

8) The day after 16 players will be alive which consists of: 6-7 Mafia and 9-10 town. This is a MYLO situation

If you mislynch, during the night there will be 15 players!

A poisoned person + a Mafia kill happens.

During the day there will be 13 players! If the Mafia consis out of 7 people instead of 6 then the town has L O S T because 7 is more than half of 13!

I've numbered them so you can point out which ones you disagree with, if any. This proves that my best course of action tonight is killing a town member because then the town has the following choices:

A) Lynch me and be forced into a MYLO situation which town realistically never wins especially if the Granny is alive.

B) Form an Autocracy, keep me alive and work with me since in order to win I need to get rid of Mafia sooner or later.

Option A is a losing play for the town which means town is going to go with option B and I will survive. The option I'm giving you now is to get ahead of this scenario tomorrow, and get town into a better position by either lynching someone else tomorrow or going autocracy tonight.

If town don't choose to gain an edge over the Mafia now then you will have the two above options tomorrow.
All your points add up, thank you for typing it out in a nice and clear manner.

It clears up a lot of the confusion that has been had in this discussion.

It will be very useful when we find the actual rev.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
They genuinly don't have a choice because lynching me guarantees a MYLO. They can still win from a MYLO after that but extremely unlikely.
But from what you've claimed if rune is town we guarantee a MYLO anyway, just in this scenario we have full control of our destiny rather than relying on some creepy evil cat alien bent on destroying humanity.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
But from what you've claimed if rune is town we guarantee a MYLO anyway, just in this scenario we have full control of our destiny rather than relying on some creepy evil cat alien bent on destroying humanity.
Then you better hope Rune is not town because otherwise both courses of action proposed today result in a MYLO for the town.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Then you better hope Rune is not town because otherwise both courses of action proposed today result in a MYLO for the town.
Besides I've explained why killing you isn't confirmed MYLO so it's even betterer than the other scenario Infected_alien8_ Ooglie101 I beg you guys to listen to me here

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Oh, right; I'm curious about how Notty ks trying to structure her argument to try to get me lynched. You can use her logic which she is using to defend herself and apply it to me. It's extremely vague

Here's a reminder to everyone: I'm Citizen, I have a 2/5 chance of being shown as townie. If I was granny; I would have 100%. Why would I be for being subbed at the start if it results in me being outed?

• Haha

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Besides I've explained why killing you isn't confirmed MYLO so it's even betterer than the other scenario Infected_alien8_ Ooglie101 I beg you guys to listen to me here
No you haven't. Your entire argument for how lynching me isn't a confirmed MYLO is that you'll go autocracy after lynching me yet you've provided no way how this autocracy is going to actually change the result of a MYLO because Ender will be dead by then.

• Agree
Reactions: Mooglie

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Oh, right; I'm curious about how Notty ks trying to structure her argument to try to get me lynched. You can use her logic which she is using to defend herself and apply it to me. It's extremely vague

Here's a reminder to everyone: I'm Citizen, I have a 2/5 chance of being shown as townie. If I was granny; I would have 100%. Why would I be for being subbed at the start if it results in me being outed?
3/5*.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Inf stated they suspected Danni was Mafia.

I believe Inf is Mafia therefore they would be highly unlikely to single out any one player of their own kind.

Therefore Danni must be one of the good guys.
a) inf is still uncc town
b) if you think inf is mafia then he could be doing this intentionally to make you think that (something people do every mafia game ever)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

It's a 3/5 chance and you would be ok with is because me being lynched results in a MYLO which is exactly what the Mafia wants.

• Agree

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hoping that your positive mental attitude makes the council think wow he's so happy to be subpoenad, he's probably not mafia lets subpoena someone else!

• Agree

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
No you haven't. Your entire argument for how lynching me isn't a confirmed MYLO is that you'll go autocracy after lynching me yet you've provided no way how this autocracy is going to actually change the result of a MYLO because Ender will be dead by then.
Because block exists, toxicologist exists, we will have lynched/killed certain mafia members (hopefully) by the time we reach your suggest MyLo.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
hoping that your positive mental attitude makes the council think wow he's so happy to be subpoenad, he's probably not mafia lets subpoena someone else!
Nope, I'm really bored and I want to see how it's like being in a courtroom tbh

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
It's a 3/5 chance and you would be ok with is because me being lynched results in a MYLO which is exactly what the Mafia wants.
lynching a potential townie also results in a MYLO which is exactly what you and mafia wants, so once again what's better? a Mylo where town is in full control or a Mylo where town has to rely on you?

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
well if you subpoena someone as a representative you're still in that courtroom
Guess that's true, but the reason you want me as rep is to lynch me. The reason why I want to be subbed is to clear myself so I can be confirmed tomorrow and help town out better as people would not doubt me