Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i am

dess' idea of freelancers and hk's elevator guy make sense with the theme but game mechanics-wise im not exactly sure. my chat was open both nights
May we know what floor(I'm assuming ground floor/reception) and who (or atleast how many) people are in it?

Currently I have this list of floors&stuff which I made a table for readability:
[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Floor{/td}
{td}People{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}Board room{/td}
{td=@x15}Notty, Dess, Danni{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}HR (3rd){/td}
{td=@x15}Hk, Inf, ???{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}Marketing (2nd){/td}
{td=@x15}Jolt, Iggish, 77th, Jivvi{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}??? (1st){/td}
{td=@x15}Matty, Purple, Rune{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}Basement{/td}
{td=@x15}Weak(?){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}No claimed floor yet{/td}
{td=@x15}Mul, Oog, Unu, Hip, Ender, Arelic, Sploorky, Comp{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Reactions: Iggish
G

Guest35486

May we know what floor(I'm assuming ground floor/reception) and who (or atleast how many) people are in it?
wait i just realized this game is probably using the european way of counting floors (time to relearn that)

and yeah ground/reception with two other people, i'll let them decide if they want to come forward

Sploorky

Reaction score
so sharing valuable info inffy told me before he died, and not wanting to share info i feel could harm town makes me seem extremely guilty?
Why does the idea that the other person in your group chat could be keeping quiet to make you look guilty not worry you? Why is this not a thing you have responded to? Why does the idea that this person could be mafia and is planning to kill you tonight not have you respond.

This all could happen. Why are you not worried about it?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Why does the idea that the other person in your group chat could be keeping quiet to make you look guilty not worry you? Why is this not a thing you have responded to? Why does the idea that this person could be mafia and is planning to kill you tonight not have you respond.

This all could happen. Why are you not worried about it?
as i said, we were under the impression info about who is on what floor/room could be usefull for a potential third party.

ofc there is the possibility the last person in my night chat is mafia, but im still leaving it to them to reveal themselves. i said i would allow them to reveal themselves, so im not coming back on that

More importantly, why are you not responding to the likely proof i gave about inffy actually being silenced?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score

Currently I have this list of floors&stuff which I made a table for readability:
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Floor{/td}
{td}People{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}Board room{/td}
{td=@x15}Notty, Dess, Danni{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}HR (3rd){/td}
{td=@x15}Hk, Inf, ???{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}Marketing (2nd){/td}
{td=@x15}Jolt, Iggish, 77th, Jivvi{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}??? (1st){/td}
{td=@x15}Matty, Purple, Rune{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}Basement{/td}
{td=@x15}Weak(?){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=@x15}No claimed floor yet{/td}
{td=@x15}Mul, Oog, Unu, Hip, Ender, Arelic, Sploorky, Comp{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
also, id like to point out that its extremely unlikely there are players without a floor. considering all rooms seem to have 3/4 players in them, weak is the only player in the basement, and arelic the only player on ground floor. that means that, all things considered, 7 players who havent claimed a floor / claimed to not have a floor, are probably also on one of the floors.

ofc there is the other possibility that there is a role (probably autocrat-esque role/ another third party) that does not have a floor (okay i just had a lowkey wild theory about the autocrat-esque role i will get into in a seperate post)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
[JUSTIFY]do with this all you like, i just thought it'd be a nice theory to throw into the mix:

all we know: there is an autocrat-esque role and there are floors, each with info on what level they are

I'm not sure how or in what form this could be, but perhaps the autocrat-esque role wins when they reach the top floor[/JUSTIFY]

Iggish

Reaction score
[JUSTIFY]do with this all you like, i just thought it'd be a nice theory to throw into the mix:

all we know: there is an autocrat-esque role and there are floors, each with info on what level they are

I'm not sure how or in what form this could be, but perhaps the autocrat-esque role wins when they reach the top floor[/JUSTIFY]
Sooooo, every day they move up a floor? And maybe after moving up, they disable the nightchat, which could explain why the basement is out of order.
They probably would have to pick someone in the department they are aiming for to go up. Which would make all this claiming a bad idea but Owell.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Sooooo, every day they move up a floor? And maybe after moving up, they disable the nightchat, which could explain why the basement is out of order.
They probably would have to pick someone in the department they are aiming for to go up. Which would make all this claiming a bad idea but Owell.
well, moving up 1 floor each day would take to long, but it could def have something to do with players' floor and role, hence one of the reason i think it'd be smart to hold on to as much information concerning this as we still can.

Sploorky

Reaction score
as i said, we were under the impression info about who is on what floor/room could be usefull for a potential third party.

ofc there is the possibility the last person in my night chat is mafia, but im still leaving it to them to reveal themselves. i said i would allow them to reveal themselves, so im not coming back on that

More importantly, why are you not responding to the likely proof i gave about inffy actually being silenced?
I'm not responding to that because you could be supplying better proof, such as who is in your chat and why they have not yet confirmed what you said

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Next to that,

A lot of you have already given away who was in their night chat and what floor etc, but i havent heard a lot of what was said during the past 2 nights in those night chats.

THEREFORE can one person out of each night chat pls give a summary of anything said that might be relevant. SINCE we are also on day 2, it would also be nice to get some reads from everyone, just remember that the only person who died so far happend to be the doc, so be careful, there is no safety net:

WHO DO YOU FIND SUSPICIOUS?

WHY?

WHO DON'T YOU FIND SUSPICIOUS?

WHY?

WHO DO YOU WANT TO FIRE TODAY? (OR DO YOU WANT TO NO FIRE AGAIN)

WHY?

(if you have revealed your night chat/have something so important its worth revealing)HAS ANYTHING BEEN SAID DURING THE PAST 2 NIGHTS THAT SEEMED OFF?

(optional)WHAT DO YOU THINK COULD BE THE DEAL WITH THE AUTOCRAT-EQSUE ROLE?

i know its a hassle to answer all the question, but pls everyone give it a try, lets not let this game die

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I'm not responding to that because you could be supplying better proof, such as who is in your chat and why they have not yet confirmed what you said
So you are ignoring the proof right in front of you/ dont want to even adress it in any way, since you rather have me out the person in my chat even though they dont want me to and i think it could be risky to?

alright then

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Iggish

Reaction score
WHO DO YOU FIND SUSPICIOUS?
Not really anyone at the moment. Notty seems very aggressive but she's always like that so idk. Sploorky is also playing in a similar fashion but I don't recall playing with him before so I don't know his playing style.
WHO DON'T YOU FIND SUSPICIOUS?
I don't really have any reasons to trust anyone right now. No-one is giving me strong townie vibes.
WHO DO YOU WANT TO FIRE TODAY? (OR DO YOU WANT TO NO FIRE AGAIN)
Probably go for a no-fire unless more information comes to light.
(if you have revealed your night chat/have something so important its worth revealing)HAS ANYTHING BEEN SAID DURING THE PAST 2 NIGHTS THAT SEEMED OFF?
Basically nothing. My chat has been dead.
(optional)WHAT DO YOU THINK COULD BE THE DEAL WITH THE AUTOCRAT-EQSUE ROLE?
I'm not sure but he probably doesn't belong to a room.

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I'm not responding to that because you could be supplying better proof
i want you to answer me this: why would i lie about inffy saying he was silenced, and make up all those reads, when i c0uld just have kept my mouth shut?

Now consider, even if i out the person in my chat, even if they confirm inffy said he got silenced, thats still not solid proof. its a closed setup many things can be going on. me outing 1 person could on the other hand give a potential third party more info id like to keep hidden for now.

Instead, inffy realized something about the amount of votes needed yesterday, which is ACTUAL proof that there was 1 person who wasnt able to vote, hence causing us to need 1 less vote for a no fire.

Sploorky

Reaction score
WAIT, i realized i had forgotten inffy also provided a 'proof' of being lynched. when looking back at it this 'proof', it actually makes sense

yesterday we started the game with 21 players. normally that would mean it'd take 11 vote to fire and 11 to no fire, HOWEVER

if you look back, it only took 10 votes to no fire. this is because inffy, then probably being silenced, wasnt able to vote, hence causing us to need 1 less vote for a no fire.
Often in mafia games, no lynch votes will require one less person than lynch votes in the case of an odd number of players. If your proof was that it was 10 people needed to no fire, then why did it still say 11 votes to fire?

Nottykitten why are you agreeing with my posts but have not said anything regarding what Hk and I have been going back and forth on for the past page?

Look: I don't think you are guilty because you claimed inf was silenced. I think the fact that you just will not give any more proof to this claim when it is so readily available just doesn't match up to your statement. If you are innocent, why do you trust your floor mate so much? Do you know something you can't tell us?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Vote count:
Jolterino 1/11 - Jolterino
Sploorky 1/11 - uhtr5r
Iggish 2/11 - Ooglie, Comp
Danni 1/11 - Dess
HkCaper 1/11 - Arelic
With 21 players alive it takes 11 votes to fire and 10 votes to no-fire.
Often in mafia games, no lynch votes will require one less person than lynch votes in the case of an odd number of players. If your proof was that it was 10 people needed to no fire, then why did it still say 11 votes to fire?
HKs vote proof is actually some very good evidence. It would with 21 players be 11 players needed for both a lynch and to no-lynch. However, Aqua said it took 10 players to no-lynch, and 11 players to lynch, and that means that it supposedly were 20 players in play. This totally match up with the Inffy being silenced theory.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score

Nottykitten why are you agreeing with my posts but have not said anything regarding what Hk and I have been going back and forth on for the past page?

Look: I don't think you are guilty because you claimed inf was silenced. I think the fact that you just will not give any more proof to this claim when it is so readily available just doesn't match up to your statement. If you are innocent, why do you trust your floor mate so much? Do you know something you can't tell us?
Look back at any other mafia game and youll know my proof is correct. Ive explained quite thoroughly now why this proof is better than me outing the other person.

On other note, this game is too damn inactive. Ive said it before and am starting to repeat myself but it has to be done. Its day 2, there are a couple of night chats, but nothing is being discussed. On top of that in the 12 hours after i asked you guys to answer some simple questions to get activity going, only iggish has answered them out of 19 players.

Thats why, im going full inffy mode and start tagging everyone who hasnt answered my questions by 8pm gmt. We are only on page 10 so it shouldnt be that hard to catch up.