The Bastard Game: Day 5

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Is it just me who finds it incredibly strange that Notme was very vocal yesterday but like 95% of his activity went into persuading us that the list which said he was third party was inaccurate, meanwhile today, whilst that topic has been buried, he has been pretty completely silent
theres a simple fix to this
Notme what are your opinions on inf, notty, and jivvi today / any other suspicions you may have <3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Notme was very vocal yesterday but like 95% of his activity went into persuading us that the list which said he was third party was inaccurate, meanwhile today, whilst that topic has been buried,
Excuse me I would like to point out that from my point of view that list has been right about 4/5 people aka it has an 80% success rate and thus making it more useful than us

• Winner
Reactions: HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
apparently i totally missed this when did this occur

being targeted for a kill doesn't quite prove anything with the presence of town/3p killers
She was targeted by mafia last night. So unless there are two mafia teams or something, she's not mafia, or the mafia thought their kill wouldn't bypass the mechanic but it did and they aimed for notty's name and almost killed one of their own; Notty's not mafia.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not really vat + I disagree for like 15% claiming is going to be the end of me maybe if someone didn't lie by omission this wouldnt of been a problem :thinking:
Sure thing vat

and you not claiming name =

mafia targets you again, doc doesnt know how to protect you = you die, we get no more cop reports

you claiming name =

doc protects you, you may OR MAY NOT be roleblocked and even if you are it's possible we'll kill the roleblocker eventually and you'll become useful again (if ur crazy cop that is - if ur just paranoid then i guess ur useless)

i don't see any reason not to claim your name

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
[Night 1] The Lie Detector
Ender: welcome, u can talk here
i know the fact ender didnt explicitly say like wow this is the town interrogator's chat was already brought up but idk if inf responded so, Infected_alien8_ was all that ender said like 'welcome, u can talk here' or did he actually specify anything

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i know the fact ender didnt explicitly say like wow this is the town interrogator's chat was already brought up but idk if inf responded so, Infected_alien8_ was all that ender said like 'welcome, u can talk here' or did he actually specify anything
he didn't specify anything about the interrogator or anything no, I said he did before since I had to explain how I knew about the interrogator without outing jivvi so I lied about that too I GUESS :(

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, so im catching up on the thread because i had to go to work, and I don't know if im just being stupid but.

Didn't Inffy say that he saved Real Notty from Mafia, as he protected her last night and he got an alert saying that she was attacked?

Yet now he is saying that he trusts Jivvi over Notty, yet surely his role confirms that Notty is Town?!

So now I shall continue reading and see how i feel.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten