C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I suppose I can give my suspicions now:
I Town read Hip & Mars and Caff (duh)
Suspicious of Oog, HK, Aqua & Mulb (that's in order of suspicion I guess)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
It has been a while, and I know people need their sleep, however when they do not say antyhing for 24 hours I gotta be wondering what they are up to.

Since I have already voted (and cannot stir up some excitement that way), could someone else cast a vote or share some thoughts or insights?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
It has been a while, and I know people need their sleep, however when they do not say antyhing for 24 hours I gotta be wondering what they are up to.
giving up on a mafia game that's dead owo

It was shit we lynched inf day one, since he was the most active AND he was cop (and since nothing has come out, I assume he was the only one). But since there is nothing to go on, the game is basically dead until someone reveals something about someone else.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Since not speaking favors a mafia win imo I suppose the following:

Let's lynch the person(s) who fails to says anything within the next 24 hours. (I guess if that is more than one person we will still have an issue , but whatever).

If anyone has a better idea, feel free to share.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well im continuing my vote on foggy

along with just general suspicion it's also to do with notty's voting
notty probs voted foggy when it seemed like he was gonna be the main person who got lynched yesterday and that means that when he flipped mafia notty would appear innocent for voting to lynch him
then, when everything slowed down and suddenly hk started to pick up votes notty switched to hk making the votes go to 3-3 at that point (iirc) meaning that either notty intended for a lynch on hk (in this case innocent but i still have my suspicions) OR for a no-lynch (saving both foggy and hk if they're both mafia)
there would be no reason for notty to switch off of foggy if he is innocent since a mislynch would be in the mafia's favour unless foggy was mafia and notty realised that it would not be definite that foggy would be lynched that day so no need to keep the vote since nobody would want their mafia partner lynched unless it was almost certainly gonna happen

although i am suspicious of hk there's a possibility he's either innocent or mafia from notty's voting patterns so idk foggy seems better
also voting just based on activity isn't really a good idea even tho current levels are p r e t t y bad

vote Foggy2406

Reactions: HKCaper

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I honestly keep forgetting who is alive due to people not talking. This is partially to get a response and partially due to the Notty 'Joke' unless any more evidence is unearthed...

Vote Ooglie

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - A Slow Start
Ooglie - hkcool Foggy (2/5)
Foggy - Hipman Ooglie (2/5)
Hipman - Aqua (1/5)
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to no-lynch. The deadline will be in one week at 1pm GMT, April 27.
Digitalmez - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1
Nottykitten - Mafia Roleblocker - Killed Night 3
Aqua
Infected_alien8_ - Cop - Lynched Day 2
Foggy2406
CaffeinatedKitty - Innocent Child
Ooglie101
Mulbery
Oak63 - Town Vigilante - Killed Night 3
Timdood3 - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 2
hipman500
MarsKid
hkcool

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
UNVOTE

VOTE FOGGY

It pains me to do this, as it involves lynching the remaining active member, but foggy seems too suspicious at this point. His constant changing of opinion and voting and putting suspicion on random people seems, from my perspective, to be an attempt to try and cycle through all townies until some people actually agree with his claim and he gets a lynch. This might be him just trying to get the game moving, but it does seem scummy to me so for that I feel we should maybe go for a foggy lynch unless someone has anything else to say...

• Sad
Reactions: Fog

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
UNVOTE

VOTE FOGGY

It pains me to do this, as it involves lynching the remaining active member, but foggy seems too suspicious at this point. His constant changing of opinion and voting and putting suspicion on random people seems, from my perspective, to be an attempt to try and cycle through all townies until some people actually agree with his claim and he gets a lynch. This might be him just trying to get the game moving, but it does seem scummy to me so for that I feel we should maybe go for a foggy lynch unless someone has anything else to say...
Yes I admit I have voted a few people, but in my defence I have only backed these votes up with evidence let's say 90% of the time. At this moment I do think that either Ooglie or HK are the most suspicious due to their involvement in Notty's pun and as the only known mafia member I believe that is one of the most "solid" pieces of evidence we have so far. I don't believe there has been any good evidence so far linking me to the mafia (if anybody can show me anything i would like to see) and I think it is because I have been active that I have drawn the spotlight to myself. Take this how you want. And if I'm dead when I wake up, Ciao bitchez have fun and just promise you will communicate without me? <3

D

Deleted member 4601

One vote left and foggy's lynched, yet I still am hesitant... This is confusing. On one hand if I don't vote and foggy turns out to be scum, I'd seem more suspicious, but then on the other hand if that weren't the case we'd lose another town member.

I'm not sure how much mafia experience foggy has (not that I have much either), but it just seems to me at this point that foggy isn't scum. Then again, everyone else thinks otherwise so...

Ah, I'm confused again. Reluctant to hammer, replying just so y'all know I'm keeping up :x

D

Deleted member 4601

Reply to Foggy2406 about suspicions:

I have no leads, nor have I seen anything that would point me towards scum, so I don't have any suspicions unfortunately.

My reason for not suspecting you, foggy, is simply from the messages that you've been sending. They seem... Well, remarkably innocent. Then again, that probably shouldn't be the only reason for me to decide, but even the strongest counterclaims at this point seem rather hypothetical, so right now I'm very very hesitant (also because of the lack of information, I suppose, which is preventing me from making decisions for the fear of making the wrong one)

In no way am I defending you though, since there's always the slightest bit of doubt. You seem to have a lot of attention focused on you simply because of how much you post, and with games like these that seems to be inevitable whether you post too much or too little.

Reactions: Fog