C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mulbery can we hear your opinions & also why you didn't vote yesterday (I assume you were sleeping) but don't know if there was a reason you didn't vote before you slept.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
But did Notty say that to detract from HK or to eliminate suspicion from Ooglie? God Notty next game can you please be easier to read

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Ok, so I didn't know what RVS stands for... so I went to the internet... and all I can find is 'restless vagina syndrome (aka horny)' and I'm even more confused xD
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Random_Vote

The purpose of random voting (and the so-called Random Voting Stage or RVS) is to spur the game into action by causing players to act in revealing ways. For instance, a wagon on someone may cause them to panic, or a player may become a bit overeager in wanting to put votes down on players, or a player may suggest a Policy Lynch on another one (with some players agreeing and some disagreeing), etc. In this way, events of significance can come about. The first time many players find something they seriously want to lynch someone over, they will remark that their vote is "no longer random".

• Informative
Reactions: Fog
D

Deleted member 4601

I swear, all the exciting stuff happens when I'm sleeping (though if I had woken up earlier I wouldn't have hammered since both foggy and hk don't seem suspicious)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Okay...

I'll do it...

vote Ooglie

So my reason being, I still do not trust you really. Besides, nothing is being said at the moment so the least this will do is spark up a conversation.

Reactions: Fog

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
So my reason being, I still do not trust you really. Besides, nothing is being said at the moment so the least this will do is spark up a conversation.
did i honestly do something to offend you
like none of your arguments make sense and there's like 2 mafia out of 8 of us which means 2 more mislynches until they have 50% and win so voting on vibes at this point rly isnt recommended
ARGH why am i getting so triggered by just you

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
like none of your arguments make sense and there's like 2 mafia out of 8 of us which means 2 more mislynches until they have 50% and win so voting on vibes at this point rly isnt recommended
This is I believe HKs first game on the forum (same as me) and I feel that was a little harsh... just saying

• Love
Reactions: HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I am just trying to keep this game going, and so far I have had two wild theories revolving around you. 1. The whole thing with you voting Foggy and posting in caps and 2. Notty claiming to be mafia buddies with you. As it is right now there are 3 people standing out to me, you (Ooglie), Aqua and Foggy. Out of these 3 I don't find Foggy suspicious actually, Aqua I cannot place at all, and you. It is very possible the mafia is actually among those who (in my eyes) say less, and 'sleep' a lot :^).

If you (or anyone else) gives me a good reason why I should not vote for you or why I should vote for someone else, I will gladly vote someone else.

Also, don't get triggered by me, I mean no harm ty.

hipmeow

Reaction score
why are we voting oog. it seems like such a obvious trap made by notty incase they died that or they were joking (also oog i hope my trust for you in this game isnt all lies you better be a town boy ill be very disappointed)

• Confusing
  • Informative
Reactions: Aqua and Fog