SCP - Secure, Contain, Mafia [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I can play exceedingly high notes on clarinet. I've done it in someones ear once. They could hardly hear for a while after C:

But anyway, I don't know there's much else to do for me right now.
My vote stays.
I'm not in a room/inn/hotel/whatever the hell you want to call it

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
About notty foreshadowing ender's death, I wouldn't look too far into that. It's in italics, intended for RP, let's not let that turn into Ezio.

Anyways, if I were in Caff's situation, I'd would never vote for myself. Although I'm still all for lynching caff, I personally would never vote for lynching myself, so I can understand where she's coming from.

And since we're talking about instruments here, I'll tune you guys out with the sax any day.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

erik5456

Reaction score
OK I HAVE JUST CAUGHT UP.
ALSO CUZ WERE TALKING ABOUT INSTRUMENTS MY DADS A MUSIC TEACHER AND HAS A MASTERS AND I VIOLIN. K I'm done with caps. So I just want to point something out real quick. We've said the 05 overseers give like kill confirms correct? And from what I've read it seems like it's during the day so my best guess is that some Day PR requested and ender kill and seeing as how he seemed to be iggys FOS they let it go though and he died. That being said I feel as if myuser would be super scummy mainly cuz he was backed into a corner the one game I played with him, claimed cop and got out that corner and I feel as if he might be trying to do the same. Nonetheless I agree we should risk lynching a townie (I'm sorry caff don't hate me ;-;) to verify things (once again sorry caff don't hate me ;-; but)
Vote caff

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
inn 1
  • timdood
  • ender
  • iggy
  • possibly ltin
inn 2
  • faliara
  • possibly caff
  • possibly oak
  • possibly an inactive/ltin if caff isn't inside
inn 3
  • possibly caff
  • possibly oak
  • possibly one of the inactive players
  • if caff isn't in here, ltin might be

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
After lynching CaffeinatedKitty, they rummage through her pockets. They find a normal ID pass and a nametag reading: CaffeinatedKitty - Junior Researcher.

Endersteve5 - Employee (Vanilla Townie) has died!
CaffeinatedKitty - Employee (Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!

It is now Night 2. Please send in your night actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.