A Glitch In The Matrix - Reoccurring Things In Your Life?

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I'm interested to know if there's something in your life that just keeps popping up randomly, even as inconspicuous as people's shoe colour or letters in a car number plate you see all the time.

For me, I see the number 802, or the time 8:02, almost on a daily basis. It's a little creepy tbh.

Post yours if you have some!
please give me something I don't want the comments to just be "nuh, nothing like that" reinforcing that I'm just crazy arlalallallala ;____;

Reactions: Willchill and Naoh

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I have deja vu very frequently. This specifically probably does happen to me, I just won't be able to remember until it happens
edit: don't wanna put a lot of stock in this just cuz its fairly ordinary, but I often think of something fairly irregular (a bulb going out in a teacher's projector, happens maybe 3 times a year per 6 classes) and I've noticed it tends to happen more than it ought. Not exactly the same thing, but close enough to add I think

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Another thing, I frequently zone out into my thoughts with my eyes open, and I snap out of it when something in my thoughts is what I'm looking at.

It's hard to explain, but I'll do my best. Imagine I'm looking at a plank with imperfections and knots in it. I zone out while staring at it and about half a minute later I'm looking at the sun in my daydream. When that sun is in the exact same spot as a knot on the wood, bam the daydream is interrupted. I've literally lost count as I've tried to count but it happens so often.

Another similar thing (not deja vu though) is a phrase I made up when I was seven; "red jersey." I decided to try an experiment, I will try to keep "red jersey" in my head until the day I die. It has been almost nine years and I still have it firmly planted - I couldn't get rid of it if I tried.

• Agree
Reactions: OgroovysamO

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I made the seven of diamonds my favorite card in the deck, and quite often, times when I'm suffleing, it pops up. It happens a lot. I like to think its a magical card.
:]
I wouldn't have said it happens overly much for me with cards but, now that you mention it, I DO see the 2 of Spades overly often.

You might have just helped me discover a new one of mine? :O

Reactions: Robo