Reaction score
~*~​
While set out on your adventure, you decide to take the short cut​
and wonder through a patch of tall grass.​
You hear a rustling...​
Suddenly a wild mob appeared!?​
What mob? Well it could be any!​
~*~​

A small, cute little plugin just for this week. Basically while walking through any tall grass, you have a chance for a mob to spawn, to which you'll receive the message: "A wild [MOB] has appeared!" It can be any, from the aggressive or passive so be sure to be careful!

NOTE: This will only apply in the main world. At the moment the spawn rate is low but can be raised at anytime. Enjoy!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
~*~​
You hear a rustling...​
~*~​

A small, cute little plugin just for this week. Basically while walking through any tall grass, you have a chance for a mob to spawn, to which you'll receive the message: "A wild [MOB] has appeared!" It can be any, from the aggressive or passive so be sure to be careful!

NOTE: This will only apply in the main world. At the moment the spawn rate is low but can be raised at anytime. Enjoy!

So am I going to get surprised by silverfish? :(

• Agree
Reactions: Shanebat1

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
Is there any possiblity of the spawning mobs to be listed. (Pokemon had a Pokedex. [I haven't watched/played Pokemon for at least 10 years, how do I even remember this?:unsure:])

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Is there any possiblity of the spawning mobs to be listed. (Pokemon had a Pokedex. [I haven't watched/played Pokemon for at least 10 years, how do I even remember this?:unsure:])
wow old
Anyway, I agree. Which mobs spawn?

You have to fill your own Pokedex; no one did it all for Ash!

nitasu987

Reaction score
wow old
Anyway, I agree. Which mobs spawn?

You have to fill your own Pokedex; no one did it all for Ash!

AAND YET ASH IS A NOOB.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
~*~​
You hear a rustling...​
~*~​

I was wondering what that was.