The End of an Era

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Hell. I visit the damn website which I haven't done in a while and I'M 16 GODDAMN DAYS LATE.
I know right. 24 days late for me after not playing for ~3 months :(

Well, yeah. I've had a lot of fun and spent a lot of time on the classic servers; it's really dissappointing to see them go. Hopefully I'll get into the premium ones eventually and start playing more regularly again. But classic Zombie will always hold a special place in my heart :)

Oh, god, I feel so cheesy saying that. Farewell, classic servers. You will be missed.
<3

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Hell. I visit the damn website which I haven't done in a while and I'M 16 GODDAMN DAYS LATE.
I know right. 24 days late for me after not playing for ~3 months :(

Well, yeah. I've had a lot of fun and spent a lot of time on the classic servers; it's really dissappointing to see them go. Hopefully I'll get into the premium ones eventually and start playing more regularly again. But classic Zombie will always hold a special place in my heart :)

Oh, god, I feel so cheesy saying that. Farewell, classic servers. You will be missed.
<3
That will repeat with others coming back for looooooooooooong a while ;)

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
I knew it would happen eventually, but I thought I would at least get to play one last game. Wow. one month late :(. This game was a huge part of my growing-up, and I made a lot of friendships through it. It was also the only minecraft server I ever really played. I gotta say, I'm really sad to see it go. It definitely played a role in my life.... Thank you, Blocktopia, for all the fun times.

63LittlePiggy63

Piggalina
Reaction score
Website
mouvementdefleur.com
I remember first joining lava and I was so shy and had no idea what to do, and then I met a ton of amazing people, had SO so so many laughs, got banned a couple times (whoops), and had so many great memories that I'll never forget. Because of all you amazing people I became less shy, made some amazing new friends, and have memories that I'll always remember and continue to laugh about. c: I became a flying Piggy (VetOp), took forever to actually learn how to fly (Thank you SO much copycat), and now I play premium with all of you wonderful people.

Thank you all for the experiences, I love all of you, R.I.P. Classic <3

~ The Once Flying Piggy :3

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Time for a (almost) necropost.

I've been away for quite a while, busy and stuff, just check in after a long time again. Sad to see the zombie server is gone (my favorite) but hell, I had a great time there!
Thanks everyone I ever played with and thanks for being a trusted once! It was a good run.

Indeed.

OldReliable

Reaction score
NOOO. I miss classic servers. I have been playing before Blocktopia existed. I forgot what this was called before Blocktopia existed but whatever. That is a long time. I was a little to late to come back......

PS: I loved playing with you people. Lava/Zombie/TNT

• Sad
Reactions: Notme

Venixu

Reaction score
NOOO. I miss classic servers. I have been playing before Blocktopia existed. I forgot what this was called before Blocktopia existed but whatever. That is a long time. I was a little to late to come back......
Dayum old player, it's TheOne's Minecraft community iirc

• Agree
Reactions: OldReliable

spiderkrab

Reaction score
It was a hell of a ride. Zombies was one of the best experiences I've ever had. With all the fights and everything but I still loved it. I'll take with me the good moments. I'll always rememeber every single one of the people in there. <3 We just became a big family <3

My whois. 1549 rounds survived. <3

Wow you allmost got banned :O

I do not even have the chance to test the servers ;-;

Posts merged.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
It was a hell of a ride. Zombies was one of the best experiences I've ever had. With all the fights and everything but I still loved it. I'll take with me the good moments. I'll always rememeber every single one of the people in there. <3 We just became a big family <3

I almost got banned? Wait what? o_o

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score

93 kicks? wth ansoro >: o

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

93 kicks? wth ansoro >: o
The other community I play on (out of 2) I hold the record of 97 kicks at the point their Classic server was shut. This was after my kick count had been reset multiple times, having also reached a similar total earlier
Shame I didn't play Classic BT more, mighta goteen a similar total
x)