GlassesFreek's Statues Suggestion Thread

GlassesFreek

Reaction score

Hello peoples, It's GlassesFreek and I'm here to talk about my minecraft statues on BuildBox at /warp statues. When I'm on BuildBox, I usually like to make 3D statues and pixel art based on peoples suggestions that they put on my suggestion board. But this isn't possible anymore because you can't make plots public. And worse then that, I accidentally deleted all of my statues, so I need help starting it again. Those are the reasons I'm making this thread, so people can leave suggestions on what I should build.

Requirements:
  • It has to do with minecraft (the pixel art doesn't)
  • Isn't inappropriate
  • Hasn't already been made
  • If you suggest someone's skin, they have to be Blocktopia Staff, be an already made skin, or be famous (like Notch, Yogscast, CaptainSparklez, ect.).
My statues are at /warp statues at the plot world. Also, my pixel art are at /warp pixelart. Thanks for reading!

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Make....
a.....

(900 YEARS LATER, IN THE FUTURE)

I got it! GlassesFreek, make a..... dang, I forgot.

(900 MORE YEARS FROM THEN)

How about a pixel art of a 3D block of grass?

Reactions: Zelz

GlassesFreek

Reaction score
I would like to have a GLaDOS Pixel art :D, that would be awesome if you would
Sorry this took soooooooooooo long, I haven't been on BuildBox in a very long time (due to family medical issues). But now I have the time to make some of these suggestions. So Marvelfan01, here is your pixel art of GLaDOS.

How about a pixel art of a 3D block of grass?
And here is your block of grass, S_swimmer.

I would like a statue of Shinx :3
Sorry, this suggestion for a statue isn't Minecraft themed. Please read the requirements before posting a suggestion.

Reactions: ealev