Where we're at - Dec. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,
We've made some decent progress in discussing things, and soon it will be time to start bucking down on some of these ideas. Baker93 and I will go through some of these threads fairly soon and start finalizing things so that they can either be agreed upon, changed, and/or discussed. It's our goal for this to be underway when we hit the New Year (at least mine, but I think we can all agree on this).

I'll say again that it's vital for everyone to be participating everywhere if you have any little concern or idea to bring to the table. This Friday I hope to set up a few polls for the community to pitch in some ideas in areas where we are stuck (like games to expand to) as there is only so much ~10-15 people can cover.

I don't like to set deadlines, but I think a week or two before the New Year we should start wrapping up this idea phase, begin presenting to the community what our general plan is, and open this subforum up for public view/give them some form of ability to give feedback on these existing ideas. That will give us enough time to be underway come 2015 - which seems to be approaching quite quickly!

Let this also be a general poke to reply to stuff you haven't if you have any relevant opinions, Server-Directors

Much love!

Status
Not open for further replies.