{td=@x15}Ltin{/td}
{td=@x15}No{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Well todays plan seems pretty straightforward then. We figure out if Inf is telling the truth and we go on from there. From what I see theres 3 ways to confirm Infs claim:
1) Vat(the role vat not irl vat) claims and tells everyone Inf is lying.
2) Jivvi talks about the Inn.
3) The town interrogator claims.

#2 seems mandatory and I don't find it good enough to simply clear Inf as proven. I'd rather go for #3 and have the town interrogator claim. I don't actually think he exists and am calling Inf's bluff so let's see it. If the Town Interrogator does exist(and it's you), lying/not claiming is bad because you could litterally confirm 2 people right now. I bolded it since it's important and I'd like to make sure if he does exist he doesn't lie.

If he doesn't exist, we should decide what to do next(Inf and Jivvi would be a team them wouldn't they? Though lynching Inf might be useless since he'll die of poison even though he hasn't commented on his impending death even once @Infected_alien8_). Furthermore I'm not going to be bothered to wait with not knowing who it is so I'd like to take a more productive approach to finding this supposed Town Interrogator. Everyone should state clearly whether they are the town interrogator or not so we don't spend days wondering if one of us is it while it might be an inactive. I'll start by saying I'm not the Town Interrogator
One one two

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
I guess my biggest concern with the Interrogator claiming is that we don't know whether the mafia have the ability to target the actual players as opposed to their role.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess my biggest concern with the Interrogator claiming is that we don't know whether the mafia have the ability to target the actual players as opposed to their role.
Concidering the kills tonight, I would lean towards them being in the same box as us, I can most certainly believe they tried to kill inffy and oog.

G

Guest35486

I'd like to claim Arelic,

The Town Vibrator

I have the power of setting off the vibes in all players

but no, I don't find her that suspicious at this moment in time

*vibes*​
I still feel like it would carry over since it'd give mafia too big of an advantage if they can target whoever they please. (Which is why I'm a bit cautious regarding the role claims) But I mean, it is a bastard set up.
If they want to stay hidden, that should be up to them.
If they detected any lies, then they could give us valuable information, especially if Inffy and Jivvi are working together. Though, if they're both mafia, they could just use the mafia night chat, since Dess is dead. Perhaps it's more likely if they're 3rd party/mafia, mafia/town, or 3rd party/town? It seems likely that a lie detector chat would be set up so that multiple afflictions are involved? I'd imagine mafia/town would be the most likely scenario since there have been quite a few 3rd parties lately though. (Dess confirmed, Danni claimed, and most likely a SK)

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
something i just realised is that everyone in the lie detector chat claimed their true role instead of lying and saying "i'm mafia", which would have confirmed them to the interrogator. that means afaik the interrogator has nothing to add other than the existence of the chat which has already been confirmed by two of the people in it. it'd be a lot easier to prove that inf and i conversed overnight if i was talking yesterday, since i was really not vibing with inf on a lot of his weird tangents

i think the interrogator should stay hidden since we've already lost an investigative role, and the interrogator essentially functions as a triple alignment investigation when executed correctly (which it should now that i've outlines how it went wrong last night). i doubt we have too much else in the way of cop roles cause i feel like town has the advantage in this setup (which also means we should be on the lookout for some pretty nasty mafia abilities).

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
something i just realised is that everyone in the lie detector chat claimed their true role instead of lying and saying "i'm mafia", which would have confirmed them to the interrogator. that means afaik the interrogator has nothing to add other than the existence of the chat which has already been confirmed by two of the people in it. it'd be a lot easier to prove that inf and i conversed overnight if i was talking yesterday, since i was really not vibing with inf on a lot of his weird tangents
How would you know its Infs true role and that he isnt lying?

He does have alot more to add, from what you both have told us he gets told if someone lies about their aligment or something so that means if either of you lied about being town the investigator will know and can thus tell us. Furthermore the Town Interrogator how youve described them can confirm not only you but Inf and themselves aswell, there is no reason the town investigator should stay hidden unless theyre trying to deprive the town of 3 proven people.

Iggish

Reaction score
If I had to guess, I'd say that there is at least one night kill role that cuts through the fake name, to kill the real person. I'm guessing this would be the serial killer.

Iggish

Reaction score
Also, the town interrogator might have already given their name and so if they claimed now, they would have no protection besides what a doctor / medical person could provide.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

i think the interrogator should stay hidden since we've already lost an investigative role, and the interrogator essentially functions as a triple alignment investigation when executed correctly (which it should now that i've outlines how it went wrong last night). i doubt we have too much else in the way of cop roles cause i feel like town has the advantage in this setup (which also means we should be on the lookout for some pretty nasty mafia abilities).
Town interrogator not claiming just strikes me wrong at this point, I can’t really explain it because I don’t know what the fuck he does, but I would very much like this situation cleared up, and well, this does not cut it.

However, we can’t force him to claim, so if he does not, do we lynch the role Vatumok?

I would very much like the player with the role Vatumok to claim, and I find it striking that they have not claimed so far, almost to the extent where I think we should force them to through a lynch.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, the town interrogator might have already given their name and so if they claimed now, they would have no protection besides what a doctor / medical person could provide.
The only people that have claimed names are me, and me?

Hk has claimed Claire but like, not to most thrustworthy claim I have seen.

Seriously though unless it’s HK, that should not be an issue.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
How would you know its Infs true role and that he isnt lying?

He does have alot more to add, from what you both have told us he gets told if someone lies about their aligment or something so that means if either of you lied about being town the investigator will know and can thus tell us. Furthermore the Town Interrogator how youve described them can confirm not only you but Inf and themselves aswell, there is no reason the town investigator should stay hidden unless theyre trying to deprive the town of 3 proven people.
obviously if they had the knowledge that one of us is mafia claiming would be worthwhile but it seems like a pretty safe assumption that unless they're pretty inexperienced they'd have claimed already to save time/mess today

i disagree with you on the value of 3 provens now outweighing the value of up to an additional three tomorrow, especially when it means exposing what i honestly think must be one of if not the most powerful town role. additionally we already have a backup lynch candidate in danni. i think the interrogator is probably be the crux of how we're meant to work around the rolename gimmick at night so we want to be careful & it's important to note that in a closed setup night saves are not reliable due to us not knowing if mafia has a strongman role

also it's worth mentioning that while inf is now very likely town based off what i know, i'm still mildly uncertain due to the lack of interrogator confirming (plus the apparent 2nd doc who i hadn't heard about before today). it is a bastard game so there's a possibility of some more weird and deceptive roles i spose; maybe im just irrationally desperate for inf to be scum tho (it's a guilty pleasure)
If I had to guess, I'd say that there is at least one night kill role that cuts through the fake name, to kill the real person. I'm guessing this would be the serial killer.
i agree with this because i don't think there's any way an sk could function otherwise
However, we can’t force him to claim, so if he does not, do we lynch the role Vatumok?
that bit confused me too cause that post was the first i'd heard anything about vat but i'm pretty sure that's meant to be a completely separate statement/situation/whatever

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
that bit confused me too cause that post was the first i'd heard anything about vat but i'm pretty sure that's meant to be a completely separate statement/situation/whatever
probably seperate from what was going on in the in, but still it was in the same post by inffy.

If you think we can trust inffy, then we should lynch the role vatumok based on inffys information on that role.

The only two ways it can be wrong, is if inffy is faking it, for whatever reason, or if inffy got bad info. It seems that most people trust inffy (?), and we cant really know if inffy got bad info, but that would be a bit weird.

And again, I got no clue why the player with the role Vatumok aint defending themselves, unless they want to appear "town" by pretendin to be scared that the mafia might lynch them if they reveal their name.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
obviously if they had the knowledge that one of us is mafia claiming would be worthwhile but it seems like a pretty safe assumption that unless they're pretty inexperienced they'd have claimed already to save time/mess today

i disagree with you on the value of 3 provens now outweighing the value of up to an additional three tomorrow, especially when it means exposing what i honestly think must be one of if not the most powerful town role. additionally we already have a backup lynch candidate in danni.
Claiming for them is the best thing for the town. There is absolutely 0 reason for them to hide. The chance they die during the night is exactly the same whether they claim or not, meaning not claiming has no benefits and would only throw away valuable information. As long as the Mafia don't know their flavour name they have almost as much chance of killing him as a random guess which theyd also have if he didnt claim and then wanted to guess who he is.