Contributor
Reaction score
Just a few changes I'd like to pass by you guys regarding teamspeak -

Structure Changes
~ Removal of Staff Lounge
~ Removal of the Music Room
~ Removal of the Homework Help Center
~ Renaming Conglomerate of Otherwise Diverse Games to just 'Games'
~ Moving Whatever Minecraft servers we have left under a 'Minecraft' section of 'Games'
~ Removal of tryhard fortress 2 (for now)
~ Removal of 'Other games' rooms

Other Changes
~ Removal of all non-staff badges (Including Margaritaville/Fabulous/Certified Bro)
~ New skin for all staff badges
~ Set of new badges reflecting servers/games we're invested in
~ New badges will be brought up amongst head staff prior to addition

Last edited:

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
If we end up hosting our own servers, we could have a "Game Servers" tab with all of those, then a "Games" tab with other assorted games. Other changes are fine by me.

I also want to throw out the idea of the lobby becoming a "Community Center" of some sorts where people can stay and chat. It'd be nice for some of us to start sticking around there and creating some conversation, would make for more a community feel.

Badge changes fine by me.

tnm

Reaction score
I can't say I really go on it much, but I'm sure a simple system with lobby, AFK room and game server sections would suffice. We could have individual rooms for the more popular servers and combined rooms for the less popular ones, along with 1 or 2 party rooms for general use.

In terms of badges, really default and staff would work (potentially admin/director too). We could have a few fun ones as well, but 20 odd is just ridiculous.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, agreed structure seems to be the following, if you disagree or i'm incorrect by all means respond - until then, flagging this thread as agreed upon.

[CommunityName]
- Welcome to [Community Name] -
-- Lobby
-- Staff Lounge
-- AFK Room
-- Games
--- [Game1]
---- [Game1 PrivateRoom1?]
--- [Game2]
---- [Game2 PrivateRoom1?]

JtTorso

Reaction score
It seems like a lot of people don't really know how to do most things with TS. If an Admin isn't present for a meeting no one has any idea how to create the meeting room, certain permissions, stuff like that. Can we have something in place to change this?

Status
Not open for further replies.