Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry for not posting for a few days, the thread stopped alerting me. I think it was a bug with tapatalk, not that it matters.

I guess I'll believe Vatu's claim until someone counterclaims....Still want to think he's mafia grumble grumble....I would like to hear more about this 'marked for death' thing though. Like what did the message say?
Also could you do me a favor and investigate Notty? I'm still convinced they're the third party killer, but I can't do anything about it ;-;

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Sorry for not posting for a few days, the thread stopped alerting me. I think it was a bug with tapatalk, not that it matters.

I guess I'll believe Vatu's claim until someone counterclaims....Still want to think he's mafia grumble grumble....I would like to hear more about this 'marked for death' thing though. Like what did the message say?
Also could you do me a favor and investigate Notty? I'm still convinced they're the third party killer, but I can't do anything about it ;-;
That would be a complete waste of his investigation since I'm not, but ofc you two don't know that so if he feels like it he can but I suggest against it. Also if he is gonna die tonight any investigation wont matter.

• Sad
Reactions: Fragile

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
That's exactly what a third party killer would say ;)
Also what an innocent would say, js.

Anyways, I am curious about Vat, as for as the marked for death thing. If he could paraphrase the message (You can do that right? As long as you don't quote it) I'm curious to see what it said. Could really help figure out what the paranormal/third party stuff is all about.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It was about finding a doll in my bed, I might be wrong about it but I have to assume it means death because this day pretty much has to be a good lynch for town or we lose.
That doesn't sound like being named for death, that sounds like either items being distributed or passed around.
Has anyone else encountered this doll or another item?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
dolls are typically used for cursed items in mafia ithink
it would fit with the supernatural theme too
I'm thinking it could be some variation of the inventor role, where someone (a third party role) could have items to distribute amongst the town, and they all do different things.

The first thing that comes to mind for a doll is some sort of spy watching you.
Items normally have some sort of action you can perform with them right? (Like you can use a knife to kill someone, a vest to survive, etc.) So I wonder, what kind of options are available for the doll?

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Doll sounds like the creepy girl, which if it is a creepy girl, it doesn't kill you, it just lets the creepy girl win if you die during the night.... which as a claimed conspiracy theorist, that's pretty likely.

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi and JKangaroo

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Doll sounds like the creepy girl, which if it is a creepy girl, it doesn't kill you, it just lets the creepy girl win if you die during the night.... which as a claimed conspiracy theorist, that's pretty likely.
It didn't sound like it was an item I got but rather an event that happened. Also, the same night I got a description about that there is a killing role so it might possibly be this. It also wouldn't make much sense that creepy girl gave out such an item this far in the game. It's hard for me because I don't know much about those roles at all.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
It didn't sound like it was an item I got but rather an event that happened. Also, the same night I got a description about that there is a killing role so it might possibly be this. It also wouldn't make much sense that creepy girl gave out such an item this far in the game. It's hard for me because I don't know much about those roles at all.
By the way you described it at first, how you "found a doll in your bed," it most certainly sounds like an item being given to you (which I guess could be said to be an event, to-mae-to to-mah-to I guess). But I definitely agree with Sam that I feel like this is highly likely to be a creepy girl role and not marking you for death (unless you die tomorrow, then I guess that the delayed theory is proven I guess. Hopefully that doesn’t happen)
I think that because a creepy girl giving out items this "far" into the game isn't that unheard of though. Take for instance during the Pirates vs Cowboys game hosted by Priz where I acted as the Innkeeper and simultaneously a "creepy girl." I had to get 3 "dolls" (I think they were called books for flavour), to be carried by people, and then get them killed off.
If I remember right, creepy girls normally only need 1 doll to be held by a dead player in order for them to win, however as we don’t know the nature of these third-party roles, and the fact that some roles have certain caveats that weaken them a tad, like the Honorable Vig dying if they kill a townie, then there is the possibility that a creepy girl may have the requirement to get more than 1 “doll” killed. If that is the case then perhaps someone who I already dead held another doll and died with it without telling us. Unlikely because that seems pretty important to tell the town but it’s not unheard of to keeping it a secret.
Of course that’s only assuming it is a creepy girl-esq role, which I feel is most likely in this situation. (which means, unless the Mafia or third-party killer want the creepy girl to win, you’re basically unkillable if the claim about you being the conspiracy theorist is true of course)
There’s still other chances however that it could be another role though, but my bets are on a creepy girl. At least this information gives us a new lead and insight into the third-parties.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
JKangaroo

Okay you may be very right, keep in mind that I haven't played most of the mafia here on the forums so I am not directly familiar with what has happened before. If it is the case of creepy girl we at least know most about the 2 3rd party roles and I have pretty much immunity for this (or maybe more) night(s). The second 3rd party would be a spirit that was involved in an accident and wants to kill everyone involved in the accident except for one person but how the killing works is unknown to me. Today we should also focus/discuss on who to inspect for the next night if I still surive until tomorrow.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The second 3rd party would be a spirit that was involved in an accident and wants to kill everyone involved in the accident except for one person but how the killing works is unknown to me.
What?
Today we should also focus/discuss on who to inspect for the next night if I still surive until tomorrow.
My suggestion is notty still.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
For that I'd have to survive the day first x).
Why would you remind us of being a suspicous, it makes no sense from a town perspective.
This together with the whole Kallie lynching and you voting for me makes you the biggest suspect for today IMO.
I will vote for Notty now but would like to extend the day to discuss possible investigations.

vote Nottykitten

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount:

Nottykitten (3) - Samlen, Fragile, Vatumok
Samlen (1) - Nottykitten

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch. Since I forgot to specify a deadline in the beginning of the day, the deadline is now set on 20:00 GMT, Sunday, 20 September.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Why would you remind us of being a suspicous, it makes no sense from a town perspective.
This together with the whole Kallie lynching and you voting for me makes you the biggest suspect for today IMO.
I will vote for Notty now but would like to extend the day to discuss possible investigations.

vote Nottykitten
And it does make sense from a Mafia or Third party perspective?

Status
Not open for further replies.