Kloud needs piano help

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
No, I don't literally need help learning the piano.

Anyways, I recently got a piano (one of those cool ones were you can make it sound like a vibraphone and stuff), so I've dedicated myself to learning sheet music from various sources (basically anything).
However, as of late I've had a great deal of trouble actually choosing what songs to learn, so I'm posting here for input/ ideas on what songs I should learn.

Learned Songs:
Aeriths Theme-FF7
To Zanarkand (Partial)- FF10

Unlearned Songs: Everything else in the world

Songs I want to Learn:
Savior of the Waking World-Homestuck
This is Halloween: Nightmare before Christmas
Kingdom Hearts Main theme- Kingdom Hearts

Feedback is appreciated

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Omg Homestuck is a yus.

Honestly now adays ((that I completely regret)) is that I learn from videos. It's easier for me to already know what it's going to sound like and watch the person repetively replay it over and over. And because I've been doing this I'm forgetting to read sheet music. :l

If you can find a site for sheet music of any kinds I'd appreciate knowing it. Also if you find Derse Dreamers by Homestuck I'd want that plox. :O

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Refresh's friend here, Trap, homestuck is amazing and I want to do things to you. But, yeah, watch videos, those can help greatly with the learning process. AND FOR THE LOVE OF ME, LEARN TO PLAY HOMESTUCK HEWIJNCEHN. Friend, signing out. Boats n' toes.