Hey fam, what's the hip-hap?

What IS the hip hap

• Total voters

Tamsanity

Reaction score
Stuff was lit back in the day, but how is for y'all now? Tell me about your lives, if you still place MC, etc. Gimme the good good.

I started my last semester in college last week, I'm taking Urban Sociology and Anthropology, really digging both. I'm about to get a job at Tmobile as a customer service rep, and also a part time job helping out at the local laundromat. I've been making art, i've got a lil page on facebook that i've been using to advertise. I made about 250 dollars last month off of my art, things are looking bright.
also toxic bf moved out/i broke up with him, so I've been meeting lots of new people, and generally just feeling better daily. I'm getting a feel of what I'm wanting to do with my life. I'm only 19 but in the back of my head I feel stuff falling into place, and other stuff falling out of place. It's a weird old dynamic, and I'm full of hippy jargon.

Hit me upppp, tell me stuffff.

also if you wanna stay connected via social media hmu for my name on FB,Insta, Snapchat, whatever. Let's be friendss

Terre936

Reaction score
i turned 16 this year so its mainly been practicing how to drive until i take my driving test in December. as for school, im taking part in a medical assistant class this year at a different school since juniors and seniors are given the option to take special classes at a different place. its one of the only good benefit my school has..

miss u tammyrawr nice to see u alive​

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
I've still sorta been in that range where I can just chill out at home most of the time, but I'm hoping to make some advancements soon with driving, job searching, etc. So I'm mostly just chillin' and enjoying peace at home while I still have it.
Still striving to learn music though too. Hoping to learn guitar at some point (procrastinating) as well as learn a music program such as FL Studio. Its been hard to do so because I'm terrible with routine, but I keep hope that I'll get there

hmu on discord Robo#3745