[Suggestion] Classic-only rare rounds during which wbm is changed

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
Suggestion: Introduce classic-only, semi-rare rounds during which the what-blocks-melt order is changed.

I believe this was a feature in Classic Lava, but I don’t recall what it was called- Basically, there were certain rounds during which the blocks melting would be changed from the ordinary blocks. Other blocks would melt than the usual ones, or there would only be one or two safe blocks. It meant that people would quickly need to find out what block didn’t melt, and posed an extra challenge for the player.

I’ve heard some people complain that Classic is a bit too easy-- I personally think that’s fine, and I prefer it, but it seems like most people do actually want more of a challenge during Classic rounds. I think introducing semi-rare Classic-only rounds during which the what-blocks-melt rules are changed could certainly spice things up.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
my memories of classic were that it was always slightly random, with almost no blocks melting on calm to all but one on furious. that may be incorrect though. seeing the mechanic return would definitely make classic less boring though.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Of this was in CLS or not I really like the idea of only being 2 or 3 blocks being safe at these kinds of rounds. They will have to be short tho! ( wouldnt like it if theres a 30 minute round and you got to figure out in 4 minutes what blocks doesnt melt)

Also this will probably force people to be more then just good in building pretty houses, people would need to think of tactics to show ASAP the block that melts.