Русская мафия! [Complete]

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Timdood3 by basis of jkang poisoning me and claiming 3p there's literally a 0% chance of him being a non-threat to town

town has to eliminate all threats to win, not just mafia
and what i'm getting at is if you don't swap vote to jkang you're implying cat's a liar. which is weird, considering jkang admitted to visiting me.

so swap your vote my pal buddy chum homeslice breadslice or you're gonna give us all a bad time

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Timdood3 by basis of jkang poisoning me and claiming 3p there's literally a 0% chance of him being a non-threat to town

town has to eliminate all threats to win, not just mafia
and what i'm getting at is if you don't swap vote to jkang you're implying cat's a liar. which is weird, considering jkang admitted to visiting me.

so swap your vote my pal buddy chum homeslice breadslice or you're gonna give us all a bad time
But that doesn't imply cat's a liar.... at all? All that's doing is putting words in his mouth and means literally nothing. :/

I'm don't have much else to say, but I think tim can make the best decision on what he/any other players thinks is correct/the best course of action.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i'm a dumb

looks like I missed a message through the POISONED frenzy. forgot about my passive
it slipped my mind as it hasn't come up all game, but I get alerted if a scum visits me during the night.
embarrassing that I missed this as it means literally the entire day's discussion (or lack of it) was pointless
don't lynch 77, guys. lynch jkang. i didn't mention this in my claim d2 as that would nullify its usefulness.

• Disagree
Reactions: myusername22

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i'm a dumb

looks like I missed a message through the POISONED frenzy. forgot about my passive
it slipped my mind as it hasn't come up all game, but I get alerted if a scum visits me during the night.
embarrassing that I missed this as it means literally the entire day's discussion (or lack of it) was pointless
don't lynch 77, guys. lynch jkang. i didn't mention this in my claim d2 as that would nullify its usefulness.
So you're saying that you were alerted that you were visited by scum, and it's confirmed that only JK and cat visited you. Right?

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
i'm a dumb

...Honestly, that feels... a bit hard to believe.
There's the chance you could've forgotten, but it's also really out of the blue, and feels surprisingly handy for your current argument that you're trying to push. :/
Plus it feels sort of strange, since you could just as easily die to scum than "catch them" via a passive.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
hi I really dont have time for this game, life is killing me. But now i'm sitting down on a friday afternoon I can at least get something out.

So the way I see it is that we have a confirmed anti-town JK according to hunter so i'll probably just vote for him at the end of this post.
I didn't switch anyone last night because the virgin died and keeping myself and cat alive is my priority so there was literally no point. Pretty sure at this point that both Jkang and Caff are mafia because of obvious ^ and I can't kill people - that 'investigation' was totally made up.

vote Jkangaroo

• Informative
Reactions: Hunter

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
*sigh*

I don't know if you're making this up to get people to make the 'right' decision (quotes because I'm still uncertain)....But I will decide to trust you.
Not that I have a reason to not...It just feels wrong. But given the evidence...*sigh*

Unvote 77
Vote JKangaroo

We lynch 77 tomorrow.

I would say that you're not the type to miss something like that, but I know Priz has been kind of slipping on PMs this game *shuts up because PM mechanics* and because it seems entirely reasonable to not claim that part of your role because that essentially negates it.
tim are you gonna vote jkang or not
Wow man relax. I've already said that I'm under a lot of stress in real life, I need time to process things. Also it's literally five minutes chill the fuck out.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
literally what we need to do is lynch the kangaroo
we do the already discussed plan that i refuse to retype

you investigate one of caff/master

out report, lynch 77

same plan occurs, out report next day if alive
Investigate me or caff? Alright I say you're wasting a pr cause I told before what my plans for the night were and what my role is. I would actually be interested what would happen if jkang isnt a scum/3p, if thats the case, hunter would come suspiciously close to a scummy role

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
After much deliberation, the town decides to lynch the one who has supposedly been poisoning the potatoes...

JKangaroo (Lavrentiy Babatyev the Mkhedrioni Telegram Operator (can send telegrams each night)) has been lynched.
It is now Night 5. Please send your night actions (if/when applicable)