Русская мафия! [Complete]

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Well I mean didn't Tim say those when we were planning on lynching notty and he mentioned that doing so would be detrimental to him? In which case it makes perfect sense since claiming town PR means we'll have doubts to lynch notty. AANDI JUST HAD A REALIZATION. IF NOTTY AND/OR TIM WERE BOTH TOWN AND LYNCHING ONE IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE OTHER THEN WHY WOULDNT MAF HELP KILL NOTTY? Notty was up to like 8/10 or so 2 more kills and for maf that's basically an easy double town kill with both notty and Tim being harmed. Unless they don't want notty and/or Tim harmed or they had all already voted for notty. I'm not sure which is true or whether all of this is relative or not. But to me it seems like either Tim or notty (or both) are scum
this is my train of thought... too bad you're wasting your vote on me for memeing ;-; (which I stopped when priz asked)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
actually why the fuck do we have so many claims d1
y'all should've waited until day 2 at least
Thanks, I actually have a reason for claiming, while you forced Notty, and then Tim, after harassing them about their roles. And then you outed your own.

Which is fine, but... You're basically complaining to yourself right now.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thanks, I actually have a reason for claiming, while you forced Notty, and then Tim, after harassing them about their roles. And then you outed your own.

Which is fine, but... You're basically complaining to yourself right now.
um, no? i understand your claim while disagreeing with its necessity, and notty and tim claimed of their own volition in response to nonexistent pressuring

i outed my own role because that's what me and noah agreed to do in the case of one of us dying. we would have kept it secret otherwise.

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
'if jolt flips mafia then aqua will be my next suspect'
notty believes jolt is mafia
therefore notty believes you are mafia
Ah I see, I wasn't necessarily defending jolt I was just trying to point out the flaws. If the mafia win when everyone else is dead, surely it's best to be cautious and question said flaws? otherwise you risk lynching a townie etc. obv I have limited experience so I'm probably making a lot of stupid mistakes (along with my shitposts) but I just wanted to be sure.
This makes me fear notty is either a 3rd party or mafia, as now she's got a foothold on the situation, she's using it to her full advantage to get rid of those against her. If you were a townie, surely you wouldn't play so aggressively? Again, I'm new to this, Idk.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
'if jolt flips mafia then aqua will be my next suspect'
notty believes jolt is mafia
therefore notty believes you are mafia
Ah I see, I wasn't necessarily defending jolt I was just trying to point out the flaws. If the mafia win when everyone else is dead, surely it's best to be cautious and question said flaws? otherwise you risk lynching a townie etc. obv I have limited experience so I'm probably making a lot of stupid mistakes (along with my shitposts) but I just wanted to be sure.
This makes me fear notty is either a 3rd party or mafia, as now she's got a foothold on the situation, she's using it to her full advantage to get rid of those against her. If you were a townie, surely you wouldn't play so aggressively? Again, I'm new to this, Idk.

erik5456

Reaction score
and to answer erik's question which im too lazy to quote
1) mafia already on bandwagon
2) mafia asleep/not on forums atm
3) mafia jumping on altogether is supicious
1) then let's dissect who would be most likely mafia and go on a witch hunt
2) you're telling me there weren't at least 2 possible maf awake for ~6 hours who hadn't voted notty? Unlikely
3)2 people would've been it. And they would've gotten rid of 2 town basically (notty and Tim)
I honestly think our problem is we're not thinking with a wide enough perspective. Somebody mentioned me jumping around quite a bit. Yes I am because so many leads have led to "no ya I'm town" and then one person backing that person up and we get to a standstill. Town doesn't win if can't properly lynch targets or even lynch people in general. Hell next thing you know someone's gonna suggest no-lynching day 1