Русская мафия! [Complete]

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Oh you want me to change the subject, eh? VERY WELL THEN.
ALSO catgirl12466 ARE YOU AFFILIATED WITH POTATOES IN ANYWAYYY
SEEING AS YOU RATE INSTEAD OF COMMENT THEN JUST USE AGREE/DISAGREE
What do you know of potatoes?

...posting and running before I freeze up again.
Worst first post in a mafia thread, bar none.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i understand notty has been 10/10 suspicious and i hardly believed at first but eh im kinda reading town now
erik watched notty which is understandable since experienced player so may be targetted
but then jolt and duffie situation arises
i think duffie is the town-ish role blocker (i think third party but she can ride the slip and slide)
on the other hand jolt who was basically exposed as a roleblocker via erik and notty claims jailer which as ive said was probably just searching up a town-sided roleblocking role and claiming it whereas the mafia roleblocker would suit in this set up (since russian hooker #stereotypes)
but yeah my gut says that 2 jailers wont exist and duffie's sounds more legit
unvote (i dont remember if ive voted anyone at this point)
vote Jolteon42

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i understand notty has been 10/10 suspicious and i hardly believed at first but eh im kinda reading town now
erik watched notty which is understandable since experienced player so may be targetted
but then jolt and duffie situation arises
i think duffie is the town-ish role blocker (i think third party but she can ride the slip and slide)
on the other hand jolt who was basically exposed as a roleblocker via erik and notty claims jailer which as ive said was probably just searching up a town-sided roleblocking role and claiming it whereas the mafia roleblocker would suit in this set up (since russian hooker #stereotypes)
but yeah my gut says that 2 jailers wont exist and duffie's sounds more legit
unvote (i dont remember if ive voted anyone at this point)
vote Jolteon42
I dunno, Duffie seems suspicious to me, to start of with rather than being a jailer she's a curfew inforcer... was it, idk. Anyway so in a game with a lot of vanilla roles it seems a bit odd that it's been renamed. Secondly if Jolt was innocent, I'm not saying he is but he may be. Do you not think that claiming the same role as him to make him seem like he's lying convince people he's mafia even more than they were before, especially since they're already suspicious of him?
until more comes out I'm not changing my vote, but I do believe Jolt to some degree as this seems a little convenient.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Duffie

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And Tim I asked for some PR town proof and I still haven't gotten that either.
Didn't see you ask before, sorry.
I any give proof without claiming. And claiming leads to even more townies out in the open.

Another good jail target would be Tim- if he's scum, he can't do anything, and if something does happen to him upon a notty lynch he'd be safe.
Not a good jail target. It wouldn't protect me from anything barring death.

If you look at the N1 deaths, all of the names seem to be fairly vanilla. Except your claim of course. Doesn't add up to me.
So you're accusing Duffie... Because of a name. A very reasonable sounding name.
My name is Lubomir Kalyagin. Does that sound vanilla? No, not to me anyways.
Using "their name is more exotic than the others" is complete bullshit.

I'm more apt to believe that Duffie is the real jailer and that jolt is a hooker. (Duffie being pro-notty and therefore being anti-bad things happen to Tim and town by extension aside) Jolt's name being female does to me indicate that he could be a hooker, on the basis that having a male name would indicate against it. (Yes, it is a sort of "it's not been proven untrue" argument but in Soviet Russia, guilty until proven innocent.)

Inb4 Hunter out Erik says I am guilty until proven innocent. Is there any reason to believe I am scum? It seems like people think that simply because I am defending notty (because I would prefer my role to stay the way it is.)

• Dislike
Reactions: Hunter

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I any give proof without claiming. And claiming leads to even more townies out in the open.

So you're accusing Duffie... Because of a name. A very reasonable sounding name.

I'm more apt to believe that Duffie is the real jailer and that jolt is a hooker. (Duffie being pro-notty and therefore being anti-bad things happen to Tim and town by extension aside) Jolt's name being female does to me indicate that he could be a hooker, on the basis that having a male name would indicate against it. (Yes, it is a sort of "it's not been proven untrue" argument but in Soviet Russia, guilty until proven innocent.)

Inb4 Hunter out Erik says I am guilty until proven innocent. Is there any reason to believe I am scum? It seems like people think that simply because I am defending notty (because I would prefer my role to stay the way it is.)
I meant role name.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

I think he means role name not character name

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Timdood3 tbh you should retract your pr claim
but you literally claimed pr already??? so you're already "out in the open"???

Nottykitten how is your claim different from a 2-man mafia group? literally the only distinction is claiming townsided and not having a kill

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If jolt does flip Mafia, which I think he will, put Aqua down as my number 2 suspect for defending/following jolt.
was just about to make this post
Idk, I honestly believe duffie is less trustworthy than Jolt, although then again Jolt did visit Notty in the Night?

Did you say your role tells you who visits you or something I've forgotten?

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Adding to above: Duffie's name also makes sense given the fear of clocks.

Also I forgot to add this:

Vote Jolteon42

Reasonings:
Having two jailers is incredibly unlikely.
Even if we did, only one would be town.
Jolt's name is female.
Hooker's are female.
Duffie claims "curfew enforcer." This is backed up by having a fear of clocks.
(This doesn't necessarily mean Duffie if town, but it means she's likely to not be mafia)

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten