Republic - Completed

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Her calculations assumes that a) people will never claim when they are about to be lynched, they will simply accept the loss
Yes when someone is about to be lynched and they claim everyone is going to change their vote to someone else

OWAIT they cant since all other people that could be lynched are on the council and are unCC'd townies hahahahahah

b) autocracy with massclaiming and democracy has the same ammount of mislynches that can be made to win and that it is 0
Autocracy + massclaim guaranteed 1 Mafia kill and a 75% chance of a second Mafia death after today's lynch. Good thing town collectively decided to instead not massclaim and elect the Revo into the council.

c) PRs has no relevance whatsoever when it comes to figuring out who is mafia
Me: 'we're lynching a Mafia every single day in this scenario'
Random naysayers: BUT IN THIS SCENARIO YOURE NOT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE PR'S THEY COULD HELP US FIND MAFIA SO THAT INSTEAD OF LYNCHING A MAFIA EVERY DAY WE'RE ACTUALLY LYNCHING A MAFIA EVERY SINGLE DAY WITH THE HELP OF OUR PRs

god you people

d) rev will always kill town, despite that no one has claimed, so how will they know and
Probs because I was refuting Hunters points here

e) assassin doesn't exist in both scenarios (this would in fact be true only for autocracy since mafia kills him as fast as he claims). So yes, her calculations doesn't in any way prove that it is better
Thank you for repeating a point I've already spoken out about 284849 times yesterday

Guys I'm so glad we're back to arguing whether or not autocracy d1 was good (which it was if you silly people actually elected 5 unCC'd people) instead of, I don't know maybe arguing about whats happening TODAY

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Random naysayers: BUT IN THIS SCENARIO YOURE NOT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE PR'S THEY COULD HELP US FIND MAFIA SO THAT INSTEAD OF LYNCHING A MAFIA EVERY DAY WE'RE ACTUALLY LYNCHING A MAFIA EVERY SINGLE DAY WITH THE HELP OF OUR PRs
lol this pretty much sums up 90% of the argument I've had with hunter, fali or aqua

• Optimistic
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don’t see why rev would even have to drag suspiciousn to themselves, town can always be trusted to fuck itself over. If you want to fuck town, just kill townies in the night, there is literally no reason for you to step out from he shadows, unless you have to.

This is my main point, not trying to stay hidden as rev is so insanely stupid I just can’t fathom notty doing it.
Revo cannot win if they stay hidden. Since

A) They won't become dictator
B) Town/Mafia will never go through 3 autocracies
C) They won't make it to the last 3 without convincing the town that they need them aka being out in the open

Please name me one win condition where the Revo wins when they stay hidden because there isn't one

>Never once disputed the inaccuracies of lynching mafia every day
>did dispute the inaccuracies of a constant stream of mafia and rev kills on town without falter
Me: This is the optimal scenario for the town, where we lynch a Mafia every single day, and this shows that we have no room for error!
Aqua: THERE ARE INACCURACIES ABOUT LYNCHING A MAFIA EVERY DAY, THAT WILL REALISTICALLY NEVER HAPPEN AND BECAUSE OF THAT WE SHOULDN'T LISTEN TO THE OPTIMAL SCENARIO BECAUSE ITS DEPICTS THE BEST CHANCE THE TOWN HAS WHICH WE CLEARLY WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH.

Shut up notty ur a smelly poopy pants
So I bring up a good point and instead of responding to it you're going to insult me because you know you're wrong. Classic Aqua right here.

You litterally say that if I kill a towny tonight the town will lose, yet you're giving me no choice but killing a towny tonight so really you're not making any sense.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
So you did the math yet you are going with the strategy that is going to cause EXACTLY that??????
I didn't answer this because the point is null. Regardless of whether you're the rev or not if you don't kill a mafia tonight or can't give evidence to support it was your doing then you're also going to lose as we will lynch you.

If you are indeed the rev you need us as much as we need you so threatening to cost us the game really isn't in your power so Ooglie101 or Infected_alien8_ really shouldn't be fooled by them.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Yes when someone is about to be lynched and they claim everyone is going to change their vote to someone else

OWAIT they cant since all other people that could be lynched are on the council and are unCC'd townies hahahahahah
They will likely choose someone else in this case, so yes this cant be assumed.

Autocracy + massclaim guaranteed 1 Mafia kill and a 75% chance of a second Mafia death after today's lynch.
I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

Yes... thats how it works. PRs can apparently only assist us finding mafias if that person is being lynched anyway.
You are giving a numerous of combinations that could happen, and apparently only 1 will lead to us winning, but misses out that there will be some more when PRs gets likely mafs.

Thank you for repeating a point I've already spoken out about 284849 times yesterday
Np.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
They will likely choose someone else in this case, so yes this cant be assumed.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

Yes... thats how it works. PRs can apparently only assist us finding mafias if that person is being lynched anyway.
You are giving a numerous of combinations that could happen, and apparently only 1 will lead to us winning, but misses out that there will be some more when PRs gets likely mafs.

Np.
Can you claim also, I don't recall you claiming either.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If you are indeed the rev you need us as much as we need you so threatening to cost us the game really isn't in your power so Ooglie101 or Infected_alien8_ really shouldn't be fooled by them.
what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
yes i agree with this
which is why i dont want notty lynched???????????????????????
literally you're admitting we need the rev and the rev needs us but if notty is the rev and you're 100% going to lynch them tomorrow then they are very obviously going to just kill a townie out of spite and surprise we lose the game???????????

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also Im not trying to say democracy is the better or the opposite. I'm just saying that those calculations doesn't prove anything
I literally say those calculations don't mean anything in the very post you quoted. Because those were Hunters calculations and I was proving him how wrong they were by applying his calculatoins/logic.

So I guess you're saying you agree with me in which case thanks?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
literally you're admitting we need the rev and the rev needs us but if notty is the rev and you're 100% going to lynch them tomorrow then they are very obviously going to just kill a townie out of spite and surprise we lose the game???????????
We need rev to kill mafia tonight, 100%. After that it depends on our actions, mafia's actions and rev's actions.

I do not believe notty is rev but either way she is in no position to negotiate with our demands as she will also lose.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I literally say those calculations don't mean anything in the very post you quoted. Because those were Hunters calculations and I was proving him how wrong they were by applying his calculatoins/logic.

So I guess you're saying you agree with me in which case thanks?
Hunter was arguing you were using misleading numbers to try and convince people who didn't/couldn't do the calculation for themselves which, in hindsight although I believed it at the time, you did on purpose.

Hunter wasn't supporting an autocracy without a massclaim, no one was.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
We need rev to kill mafia tonight, 100%. After that it depends on our actions, mafia's actions and rev's actions.

I do not believe notty is rev but either way she is in no position to negotiate with our demands as she will also lose.
explain to me how taking the chance notty is mafia and lynching them tomorrow is better than not lynching the one person who makes us lose the game tonight

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
explain to me how taking the chance notty is mafia and lynching them tomorrow is better than not lynching the one person who makes us lose the game tonight
this was phrased badly but

if notty is mafia, lynching them tomorrow is not that big of a woop

if notty is rev, lynching them tomorrow guarantees our loss (since notty will sabotage us tonight)

there is literally NO REASON TO LYNCH

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Rev's primary win conditions are unorthodox and are designed so rev has to actually play the game rather than sitting in the background being bulletproof and jointing with dissenters at the end of the game. You have to understand that with the faction division being 18-7-1 at the start of the game and each faction having (ideally) an equal chance of victory, rev needs to be able to do a lot of things by themselves to make up for their extreme numerical disadvantage.

I really dislike setups with lazy SK roles which can joint win with mafia. Rev is not one of those roles.
also to all the people wondering why the rev cant just sit back and stay quiet and do nothing
from the hosts mouth

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
It's called calling her bluff oog.

If she can prove she's rev then we may not lynch her tomorrow.

If she can't/kills a townie then we do lynch her. Why are you being so stubborn to let notty do whatever she wants and just have town "rely" on her.

This is way less likely for the game to turn out in towns favour than it would to just lynch her and carry on, on our own.