OOC Wonderful Minds Discussion

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
S_swimmer Like, we're trying to tell a nice story over here, but I have no idea how to tell it. Free form stories don't have a defined direction, and without any idea how we're supposed to leave, we can't make progress toward leaving. I know there's the whole "fix your character's problem," but that can only go so far on its own.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Let's go with... He ded.
We could, in theory, pretend he never existed... But meh
ohshit wait are we talking about Tyrone

I had an idea where Kat and Kait remember him but everybody else treats him as if he never existed and Kat and Kait are trying to prove them wrong and it relates to this whole other thing

Should I just share my ideas here?

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Okso

This is my first idea as for the existence of the dreamscape

The gist of the idea is that this whole world is a "transition stage" between life and death – the people who are sent to it are on the verge of death and have something in their life that they deeply wish were different. So, (for the sake of not inciting a religious argument I will not say "God") some higher deity or will brings those people to this dreamscape and gives them a second chance to turn themselves around and give themselves the will to fight back against death and survive. If so, they escape the dream and are brought back to the real world. If not, they are sucked out of the dream and die. Of course there are a lllllooooottt of problems with this theory and it still needs to be explained why these 14 people are lumped together specifically. Ofc it's just a theory

That's how it relates to this. I got an idea that if someone "dies" or fails then the people in the dream act as if he never existed. However, since Kat and Kait are little kids and little kids bypass literally every rule in fantasy/sci-fi fiction they still remember him. So they'd separately try to figure out what happened to him and why nobody remembers him

ofc its just a theory so don't hate me pls

Uhh here rate "agree" if you think the idea should be canon or "disagree" if not

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okso

This is my first idea as for the existence of the dreamscape

The gist of the idea is that this whole world is a "transition stage" between life and death – the people who are sent to it are on the verge of death and have something in their life that they deeply wish were different. So, (for the sake of not inciting a religious argument I will not say "God") some higher deity or will brings those people to this dreamscape and gives them a second chance to turn themselves around and give themselves the will to fight back against death and survive. If so, they escape the dream and are brought back to the real world. If not, they are sucked out of the dream and die. Of course there are a lllllooooottt of problems with this theory and it still needs to be explained why these 14 people are lumped together specifically. Ofc it's just a theory

That's how it relates to this. I got an idea that if someone "dies" or fails then the people in the dream act as if he never existed. However, since Kat and Kait are little kids and little kids bypass literally every rule in fantasy/sci-fi fiction they still remember him. So they'd separately try to figure out what happened to him and why nobody remembers him

ofc its just a theory so don't hate me pls

Uhh here rate "agree" if you think the idea should be canon or "disagree" if not
So basically...We're in limbo. "Guys my life sucked I want it to be better" "Ok, bud, you go do that."

The thing is...
and gives them a second chance to turn themselves around and give themselves the will to fight back against death and survive. If so, they escape the dream and are brought back to the real world.
Explain how this would work?

Mia

Reaction score
ohshit wait are we talking about Tyrone

I had an idea where Kat and Kait remember him but everybody else treats him as if he never existed and Kat and Kait are trying to prove them wrong and it relates to this whole other thing

Should I just share my ideas here?
Wait, why Kat and Kait?
Nvm I read further xD also changed my first 2 posts to fit in with that idea, hopefully avis will do the same soon :3

Last edited: