Zuce007 - Trusted - 09/17/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUCE

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: zuce007
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names:no
What is your Timezone?EST
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy)16
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check)2 days 7 hours and 30 minutes
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on?as much as i can get on.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Minecraft?i co-own a server have personally set up server plugins and have been a mod several times.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it?I get angry more of the smaller things. Big things i can handle its the small things that annoy me. I will work my hardest to make up for my shortfalls and i will make the best of every situation.
What food/beverage would best suit your personality and why?milkshake because I'm a blend of everything.Also I'm very chill in multiple situations.
Why do you deserve the rank?well i have been on the server since i started minecraft at i believe 1.0 and i also believe i can help newcomers understand the rules and make sure everyone has fun and there are no hurt feelings. this is a pvp server but it doesn't haft be a rude or harmful one.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application:i know allot about servers and i care for aod very much and even before i bought minecraft i played on the classic bloctopia servers i also made my first YouTube lets play on the server and plan to do more videos I also want to help as many people as possible. i have been moderator on several servers as well as owning my own i hope to help the blocktopia community grow and prosper.

ZUCE

Reaction score
thx danny ill check that now and update k updated:) and alien it prob is timezone im est

copycat16

the lava god follower
Reaction score
0 as well, i just dont have enough information to decide on this app but zuce this rank does not mean you have to be active just to be a trusted. There are many other factors in being a trusted and i may lean for a -1 because i dont think you truly understand what this rank means. Being helpful, nice to the players, and maturity are other factors that are considered. Mostly i say this not because of what i seen of you but your app just is weak too me. And many times this decisions are decided by how good your app is when we cant actually see you.

ZUCE

Reaction score
I do really wanna help people and i know the rules very well, i wanted to apply so that i can help new players. I own my own server (i promise never to advertise). Plus im starting a youtube series and hope to bring more people to the server. Ive been on the server soo long and have yet anything to show for it and i see several newwer people getting trusted so i though i could try to help the server out.

ZUCE

Reaction score
Never really seen you on, when i do, you don't really stand at that much so going to be a -1 from me. (might be due to timezones)
well right now I have just started making videos so it might seem like i am not on for long. But the main problem is my internet every so often i get kicked out of the server. But other than that im on daily and try to stay on as long as possable.

ZUCE

Reaction score
I noticed some mistakes soo i decided to revise. please ignore anything about my previous version and read through my new application.

Status
Not open for further replies.