Zombies with broken necks.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Yes this is what other servers do for people who don't have skins working for them. When you're a human your body is fine but when you are killed your neck becomes broken. This picture shows that the zombies have their necks broken.

Now since this is used in a few different servers for this problem, why haven't we added it into the server? Nothen is worse then running as a human with no skins not knowing the difference between a human and a zombie without looking at them. We still have regular players that talk about them not having skins. Thoughts?

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
lol I don't recall seeing that.

Edit: Winx said it isn't possible but it is. We'll just have to find someone who knows how to do that.
If the "Winx said it isnt possible" part came in due to that other thread, I fully believe you are interpreting it incorrectly.
The other thread was in regard to changing this more in terms of the body, not just the head, as seen in these statements:
Would it be possible to code something in so that the zombies have their arms raised outwards (resembling the zombies in premium). I thought this would be a good idea for not only looking cool, but since players skins are currently broken and not everyone can use xWoM, it might be helpful to distinguish at first glance rather then having to mouse over the player to see if they are infected..
Winx, in reply, says this was impossible.
It had no reference to the heads in any way.
In the previous thread, Mach noted the Neck-Breaking command (it is a command!), was used recently on the server and on other Zombie Servers.
He wanted to base this idea on how necks could be broken, however, the Arms extended outwards could not be done due to limitations in Classic.

So yes, As we have seen this on the server many, many times, the Neck-Breaking should be indeed possible.
I am certain you were all interpreting the other thread incorrectly.

• Agree
Reactions: 123 and Theodorre

Reaction score
Exactly, changing the position of the head when updating the position is possible.
Changing any other part of the body(Arms, Legs) is impossible.
Instead of making the player's head upside down, i was thinking about inclining it a few degrees backwards.
Opinions?

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Imagine zombies running at you with their heads tilted back 90 degrees. The zombies would win all the rounds because the humans were too busy laughing at these weird people looking up in the sky. xD

I reckon, make the heads tilt FORWARDS 90 degrees and change the skin so that the zombies' faces are on the tops of their heads. That would make them look like their heads have been placed forward.

• Agree
Reactions: 77thShad