Zombie wars!

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
It's time for another event! But this time it's bigger, better and more awesome than ever before!! Zombie wars is like Zombie Seige where you have to survive rounds of Zombies to win, you will have Health bombs, Knockback sticks, punch bows, the lot!! There will be many sections of the game board which you can go to, for example, the top of the Zombie head! This is a unique event made by me and a few others so this may be the only time we will play it! It will be hosted 5:30pm GMT on Saturday 20th and Sign-ups would be helpful! All will be explained on the day!

A HUGE thanks to: tnmjimbob GrandCouncillor and SirComputer who helped me make this amazing game!

Raxo2222
Superhalo6
Catcocomics
Swift_Siren???
GrandCouncillor

Last edited:
Reactions: Willchill and Notme

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
Amazing! A huge congrats to all that came, it was my best event yet and I loved every last second of it! :) Thanks to tnmjimbob, SirComputer, and GrandCouncillor who helped me make this awesome event! I had a great night and I hope you guys did too, also feel free to comment on what you thought went well! Thank you guys and a shout out to asaechao who tested the Shop button like a boss! ;)

Last edited: