Zombie Tournament Schedule!

Status
Not open for further replies.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
FourthGame: The Walkmen vs Team 77 @3:00PM February 26th, Sunday

Im really sorry M_B_H but its 2:am for me..............
i just cant make it so could put the game 6 hours backs its.......
fourth game: The walkmen vs Team 77 @9: ooAM february 26th, Sunday

i dont want to be a pain cos i know how much effort youve put in but i cant play at 2am

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Hmm. If we move it back 6 hours that would be 7:00 AM for me, and I am not capable of getting up that early. :3
I don't know if Walker is either, and he's in my timezone so it'd be 7:00 AM for him too.
Maybe we should just play a different team? I don't know. *confused*

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Hmm. If we move it back 6 hours that would be 7:00 AM for me, and I am not capable of getting up that early. :3
I don't know if Walker is either, and he's in my timezone so it'd be 7:00 AM for him too.
Maybe we should just play a different team? I don't know. *confused*
Substitute ref fitted for the timezone would be good.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
@77_is_the_best, what is the latest you would be willing to do it (also, what's your timezone?) I would be okay with doing it, hmm, 9:00 A.M. (my time) or later, though I might be able to be convinced to do it earlier. Of course, we can't speak for our entire teams, but I just wanted to get an idea of what is a good time. Thanks! Also, sorry Mike for all the inconveniences. :3

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
My time zone is Australian eastern standard time and 9am for you is 8 pm for me so… I can't do any later…
I'm sorry… and ik that er_i_dont_know is the same time zone as me

So if you want my time zone it's australia Sydney on that site chilling worth put up and Sydney Australia if ur doing it on iPods/iphones

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Me too, lolidon'tknowwhattodo and I'm on an iPod Touch so it's kind of a pain to type a lot of stuff. :p I'll be back on a computer on Tuesday or Wednesday, but I will still be checking forums until then

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Well that would work for me if it was 9:00am my time. But then it would be 11:00am Mike's time (the time it is posted as).

--wait, after consulting the time zone converter thingy, it says it would be 4 am your time. So did you mean 9:00am your time? If so, that would be 2:00pm for me, and that would work out just fine :]

Mike, if this doesn't work for you or you have something already scheduled, that's fine, (but I'll be sad :c) I was just saying it worked for me.

Degekken

Reaction score
ThirdGame: The DangerousDumbos vs The Jensaari @2:00 February 25th, Saturday

Unsure if I am still in my team, however, I am on holiday that day, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.