Zombie Survival Team Competition

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Hey guys, Hockeyfan1852 here bringing back a competition hosted back Dumbshooter in February of last year. Every team will play each other once, and then depending on the number of teams, the top few will compete in a playoff round. Each team will have 5 players and can choose their own team name.

In each match there will be 3 games.
If you win, draw, lose you will gain different amount of points.
Win = 2 points
Draw = 1 point
Lose = 0 points
It will be best of 3 games. How to win: You want your team to have more people alive at the end of the round than the other team. If everyone on one team dies the other team wins. We will keep a leaderboard on the thread of how many points each team has. Note: Some teams might have a bye or play twice on a certain week. Please find your time zone here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ so you don’t miss your match time. Teams have a captain who is basically the person who PM’s me to verify your team. (You might want vote who you think will be on time for matches and is not horribly busy) To verify your team PM me with this format, for team name you can pick a color with your name.
Name of Team:
Captain:

Members:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will have a 2-3 week deadline on confirming teams for the competition. If you have any questions ask them below and tag me in the post. Good Luck! Have Fun!
-Hockeyfan1852

TEAMS:

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I'll be the first to start a team ;) I'll see who wants to sign up, then ask certain people to join.

But yeah, I'll be participating for sure. If zombie doesn't go under before this is over, that is.

Scrable

Reaction score
*hoopwadewup*
I'm here, too. But my PC can overheat and so on blablabla.
I even don't know if I can call myself a veteran, maybe veteran derp, but I'm good at zomb
If my PC wouldn't blow
And no I won't lead a team...

F

Fjm12

I can join! If there's anyone in a US timezone (any US timezone) that wants me, I'll be glad to assist!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You know I'll downgrade my java just for this, although I'm in an Aussie timezone so PM if you would like me on your team ;) (Not forming a team just putting myself out there for any who may want me)

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
If you look at it like this, with 5 people per team, and 2 teams playing against each other at a time, we have a solid 10 players online at a time on the server when a match is going on! =] I'd like to join too if anyone would like me on their team.

CRonaldo727

Reaction score
I'm up for joining if anybody wants me... and if we even get teams together... My timezone is -8 PDT, so yeah but I might not be able to play depending on timing a stuff... so yeah that's a warning for any team leaders considering me... Just be aware.:)

CRonaldo727

Reaction score
So true, so true... Well, best of luck wherever you go with your life now!
I be on premium. xD
Unfortunately, I'm not... So I leave with two videos: one that GmK posted and my own feelings about ZS. Have fun, enjoy life, and don't dwell on things you can't control.

As Tupac so bluntly puts it: “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f*** on.”
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”- Dr. Suess
“You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down”- Charlie Chaplin

AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME I WENT OVERBOARD :p
I think it is time for us to look for positives, and move on. Best of luck to everyone!