Zombie server staff poster!

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
Outdated. View the new Staff Poster 2.0 here.
What's up Sploorky what's up?
What's up Sploorky what's up?
Sploorky, jump on it, jump on it, jump on it, jump on it!

(recreated since the old forums went down)

This is my staff poster for the Zombie Server! I hope you enjoy! Hard work has been put on this. Skittz inspired me to do this poster with her SMP staff poster.
The player pictures were taken from the smp.blocktopia.net stats, and the text is Centabel Book.

== Updates ==
June 28, 2011 -- Staff poster first created.
July 4, 2011 -- Jayfeather21, correct name and skin. One_Survivor, _aperson155_, awwwyea, Gameprochampion, MY_name_is_TUNA, skin changed. Emues7, added to op section. janniboy, Swate, Tarno, removed.
July 4, 2011 -- Apollo17, added to trusted section. Stieben, removed.
July 6, 2011 -- Apollo17, alphabetical order. Damer_Flinn, correct skin. Mr_Lucky, moved to trusted section. Marnixxie, removed.
July 8, 2011 -- davidjl123, IamGreg07, added to trusted section. Mr_Lucky, removed.
July 8, 2011 -- Developer section, added. LISTINGS09, added to developer section.
July 10, 2011 -- Sections, positions changed. Controller section, added. AvantGarde, added to controller section. Later_Gator, mariosatr, added to trusted section.
July 10, 2011 -- Megatron, moved to op section.
July 19, 2011 -- JtTorso, Baron_Bread, Cliffy1000, Gameprochampion, jolasveinn, MY_name_is_TUNA, nillbugwtw, Snowma, mariosatr, skin changed. Smp2011, summer10, added to trusted section.
July 27, 2011 -- Blocktopia logo, fixed. Smp2011, correct name. JtTorso, Kattzen, _aperson155_, awwwyea, Cliffy1000, dannyboymed, Gameprochampion, jolasveinn, skin changed. IamGreg07, added to op section. Chillingworth, omgitsathong, added to trusted section.
July 27, 2011 -- Op section, color fixed.
August 5, 2011 -- IntensiK, JtTorso, awwwyea, Cliffy1000, Gameprochampion, jolasveinn, Matt_Allen, nillbugwtw, Jayfeather21, mariosatr, skin changed.
August 5, 2011 -- Later_Gator, mariosatr, added to operator section. Jayfeather21, removed.
August 25, 2011 -- Damer_Flinn, IntensiK, Airkid, Cliffy1000, jolasveinn, mariosatr, Matt_Allen, skin changed. Blankk, D0mac, added to Trusted section. nillbugwtw, moved to VetOp section. omgitsathong, moved to Op section. _aperson155_, removed.
August 25, 2011 -- Jowe, added to Trusted section. JtTorso, removed.
August 25, 2011 -- Trusted section, fixed.
September 17, 2011 -- Blocktopia logo, changed. Zombie, IntensiK, Enceladus, jolasveinn, One_Survivor, nillbugwtw, erikkruchten, mariosatr, summer10, skin changed. Megatron, moved to Controller section. jolasveinn, Matt_Allen, Snowma, moved to VetOp section. Apollo17, Chillingworth, D0mac, Jowe, summer10, moved to Op section. eliteguardian, UltimateBudgie, moved to Trusted section. emosqurriel, gassy_europeon, killer1525, One_one_two, ReyvnNova, smelyalata, Thexxxaron, XxNyXoxx, added to Trusted section. MY_name_is_TUNA, Razinao, ginbird96, Smp2011, removed.
September 17, 2011 -- _aperson155_, added to Op section.

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Good thing you saved it :p You'll need to add Later_Gator and mario to the op section though, look at the meeting recap.
Gator is only on trial though, so we'll have to wait and see.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
From the 08/06 meeting recap.

Demotions
Jayfeather21 from trusted to player for inactivity.
Communication Misunderstanding, I'm still a Trusted. :p
See, the Forums went down, and IntensiK wasn't on TS when I was, and then I asked some people to tell them I would be gone and it ended in this big crazy reinstating of my rank.