Zombie Competition!

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Ok, I suppose I should just appoint myself team leader, because I haven't heard from Elita for more than a month. And the team name can be... The Fuzzies! :D

Oh and I don't think Elita is in our team now. Grumpy_Box is taking her place.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
can i be in a team pls ill do eneyfing
I'm sorry to be the one to break the news to you and I wish to apologise over and over for this. :C

But team gathering has just ended today unfortunately. This means that there are not anymore teams being created/changed unless there is an allowance by @MIKE_BRAVE_HEART and suspend the rules if there is a team willing to let you in.

If @MIKE_BRAVE_HEART does then why not ask some other teams personally then just a general post to no one?
It'd mean you'd be showing legitimate interest in their team and not just fuddling your way into one. C:

Edit: ACTUALLY. I'm just assuming this. Since the calendar thread for the competition appeared I thought it meant all submissions had halted. Still, if it's open it'd be better to ask personally other teams.

• Agree
Reactions: sir_pop

VlZZZ

Reaction score
Team Name : KATANGA
Players:
VlZZZ
Danyr07
Troll_face1337
davidl95
Sub:
mokosa
Leader:
VlZZZ

:)

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Because James is pissing me off, I might have to finish this myself..
My little sister was in hospital for a series operation. It wasn't expected and it couldn't be helped. While I love this game, I put my family first.

Anyway teams will be put up tonight. Any team sent to me before the deadline will be added, so don't worry if yours isn't up yet, I will get it up.

kendall22

Reaction score
My little sister was in hospital for a series operation. It wasn't expected and it couldn't be helped. While I love this game, I put my family first.

Anyway teams will be put up tonight. Any team sent to me before the deadline will be added, so don't worry if yours isn't up yet, I will get it up.
soz about ur sister man- she all good now?

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score

Yeah, that's perfectly understandable. More than that, I'd expect that from anyone here. I know I would, which is what happened in 2010 when my sister was hospitalised. I hope your sister feels better, though, and is recovering :)

Jayr57

Reaction score
Damn it. Sonic just left my team without permission. NOW WHERE CAN I GET ANOTHER GUY?
The Tournament is already starting! Fk. -.-

Jayr57

Reaction score
First of all, Leaving someones team without informing shouldnt be allowed
Second of all, The tournament is going to start and everybody is taken except for the new players [usually inactive]
Third of all, Why did you guys allowed one of my teammates leave? Didnt you think about the cause of that?
Fourth of all, Decision of his or not he joined and left when the tournament was about to start

How would you think that i wouldn't be pissed in that situation?

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Sonic told me he had told you he was leaving and you had sorted it out together. I asked him a few times and he kept saying that, so I did not realise he was not telling the truth. We will sort something out, maybe a player can play for their own team and yours

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
Whilst I agree with you that he should of tried to get a hold of you. You REALLY need to calm down. Its only a game. Also. I wont hesitate to kick you off the server next time I see you bugging someone to no end.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Jay ide be more than willing to help you guys out but I do have a team so the 2 teams wouldn't be a able to vs.

Also my team isn't on the listJ

Leader: 77_is_the_best

Rest:
Er_i_dont_know
Ssoncmovies
Ivanator

Sub:
Adam_Muhammad

Cm on James!!! My teams been on for a while now!!!
(4 weeks)