zezmis Aristocrat application

Status
Not open for further replies.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
In-game username: zezmi​
Staff references(Trusted+): [oP]Dielorelei, [Economist]Superstein, [Director]Marnixxie.​
Time spent on the server : 3 Days 4 hours 18 Minutes as of: 3/24/13 6:08 PM CST.

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
I have spoken to almost every person who is active on Elysium and I talk to them all intelligently, level-headedly, and maturely about many subjects, this requires quite a bit of maturity. I have been playing TNT wars for over 6 months and have helped many people with many things like: learning to use a pistol, using the tutorial, and reminding them of the rules. I handle difficult situations very well and can keep a level head during them. (And everyone knows it takes a TON of maturity to goof around with Marn in IRC)​
What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
I don't build many things and pretty much fail when I try to do so, therefore I like being underground quite much, I have a large house underground complete with: 2 chest rooms with over 12 large chests each, a brewing room with 5 large chests full of potions, an enchantment room, a nether wart farm, a large carrot farm, a large wheat farm, a sugar cane farm, a cow farm, and an incomplete dark room.​
I also have gotten to the top 12 in the Mining skill.​
I have given over 50 diamonds to the Anitrius cause.​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I constantly achieve very high grade point averages in school, and take a bit of humble pride in doing so. I like running, my favorite race is the 5K, my second is the 400M, I greatly enjoy playing Baseball in witch I play the position of short-stop and pitcher. I also like playing Basketball in witch I play low post, and average over 11 points a game. I like cats and I have one that weighs over 18 pounds and is over 2 1/2 feet long (counting his tail). I have two sisters, one is older then me and one is younger. I love my whole family alot.​

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
A lovely application I see, while I didn't give you a reference when you asked me it was only because I wasn't too well acquainted with you. I've had some time to think now and realised you are indeed a mature person who generally seeks to keep things cool and calm, I also notice you also know how to turn around and have some fun (That Marn sure can be a handful ;)) and I like that, you also seem quite passionate for both JtE and being around wuth others in general so you would be a great person for Aristocat. +1

• Informative
Reactions: zezmi

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
As we both know, this server is pretty new to your premium minecraft experiences. It is notable when you are playing with the other players at "Who is the Mole?", and I am glad to see you enjoy your participation.

Though, that will not cover up my reasons to reference you for this new player rank. You are a fun person, and very talkative, even to a point that I would stay longer on the server for a good chatter instead of leaving per instant. I am very pleased with users like you, it makes administrating the server more fun for me as well.

Also out of the server it is fun to hang around with you on the IRC and I am fairly sure that is likewise. Hopefully people see the same amazing person in you, like I do. With all that I have referenced you and hope to encourage players like you to keep your joy on Elysium.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
You've joined the server late, having not had premium, but despite this you've fully immersed yourself in it. Had I not known you joined late, I would have thought you would have had over 10 days, which tells me something about your knowledge and activity on the server. I also was not aware of what you had been working on and was quite surprised, and quite glad to hear it!

Through being in Anitrius and getting to know you through that and of course IRC, I'm sure you could handle this and you would know what would be expected of you. I'll give a +1, and hope you'll make the best of the rank if you get it; good luck!

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
You are a mature person, with a good heart and cause. You are one of the unsung heros who make things happen, donating materials and such, I actually really like that. I see you a lot, and haven't had a single problem. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.