Zapper

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
The zapper is basically a cross between a rocket and a pistol. It instantly shoots out a beam of lava at the range of +4 pistol. It explodes at the end of its range, or when it collides with a block, with an explosion radius of a cherry bomb. It is basically a more versatile weapon that can be used like a mini rocket or pistol or used in other situations. When fighting someone, placing pistol on TNT might miss because they have moved to the side, but with the zapper the explosion might still finish them off. It would cost around 14 points.

Upgrades:

Range+2 - 6,000
Range+4 - 8,000

diagonal - 7,500

Thanks for reading.

edit: removed range +6, added diagonal, reduced radius, removed radius upgradde

Reactions: Luigi

Terre936

Reaction score
Well, I think somebody has suggested the cross pistol you included, except not the explosion at the end. Since its already a +4 range of a pistol, I think it should only have 1 or 2 upgrades?

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
MOAR RAGE

I kind of like this idea but it should be snow cherry size at the end. It's not bad, but I'm not too sure about it :/ But I can't really think of anything specific that's bad about it, maybe the multi leveled weapon aspect?
I fixed the rage thing ^.^ and I think that if the explosion is too small, it would just be an expensive pistol

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
I can already see this being spammed more than the pistol, with it already having the range of a +4 range pistol, that would be 14 blocks and when it gets maxed out, it'll be an 18 block spray of lava.

• Agree
Reactions: Vatowski

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
Not only is this weapon over-powered, it's also quite under priced. It can be used as instant-TNT, and grenades now cost more because of that. Not only does it explode, it also shoots out, apparently up to 18 blocks. That would make it about 1.5x as effective as pistols with just that alone. So, epic ranged pistol (priced about at 8 I'd imagine) + instant explosion (priced at about 16, (because of grenades)) = 24 points. I'd imagine thats a fair price. It sounds expensive, but its necessary, or else it would be highly abused.

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
The radius could be cherry bomb radius, and I removed the radius upgrade. I want it to basically be a stronger version of the pistol that can hit people in situations where the pistol would fail, and get more multi-kills.

pjaj

Reaction score
hihihilolHI said:
I want it to basically be a stronger version of the pistol that can hit people in situations where the pistol would fail, and get more multi-kills.
OOOR.... just use a shotgun with range +4 :3 thats my thinking

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Yet it has quite a small blast radius.
Yet it has a small blast radius, but that doesn't really matter, think of it like this, take out that radius thing at the end of it and picture it as another pistol, but this pistol is 18 blocks long. That is what I think they are trying to say as "OP"

DylanATurtle

Reaction score
The zapper is basically a cross between a rocket and a pistol. It instantly shoots out a beam of lava at the range of +4 pistol. It explodes at the end of its range, or when it collides with a block, with an explosion radius of a cherry bomb. It is basically a more versatile weapon that can be used like a mini rocket or pistol or used in other situations. When fighting someone, placing pistol on TNT might miss because they have moved to the side, but with the zapper the explosion might still finish them off. It would cost around 14 points.

Upgrades:

Range+2 - 6,000
Range+4 - 8,000

diagonal - 7,500

Thanks for reading.

edit: removed range +6, added diagonal, reduced radius, removed radius upgradde
I like!!!!