Zack27999's Staff Application

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
Ingame username:Zack27999, also known as moonstar2
Rank requested:Operator

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff):Malcovent,rosekill,Knight365,K1ngHoward,Twangfizz

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself: I am a 13 year old boy who lives in Arizona, currently in 8th grade and wanting to go to college to become a broadcaster.

What achievements are you most proud of?: Winning District Spelling Bee and going to state but didn't win. Becoming Student Council Treasurer.

What do you think your position entails?: Being an operator is not just a title. It's a whole different meaning. Your basically the online version of an officer. This role takes responsibility and maturity. You have to be ready for anything. Even if it means being in a situation that can get you demoted or something serious. It also means taking responsibility for any actions that you have done.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you?: I have recently become active on the server again and Have been monitoring all the problems that have gone on. Just recently there was a huge argument between half the server and instead of just getting involved, I had gotten malcovent. Sure I could've gotten involved but getting involved can also come with serious consequences even if you just try to stop it. It is always a better idea to get staff to take care of it, then getting in the situation.

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do:I would like to climb Mt. Everest and the other highest mountains of the world, Visit Paris to see the Eiffel Tower, Visit Italy to try many restaurants there(I am sort of in the Culinary Arts and Want to become a chef also when I grow up) and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and To top off my final week of living, Freefall off the Empire State Building.

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate?:I had actually spent over a week. I had started wokring on this since I think saturday or sunday last week and Had been working on this. My reason for taking about a week was to think of ideas, type it on a notepad with the format saved onto it, and If I had thought of any ideas during school, write it down, and type it down here. I believe I took a bit more then normal, But I believe the time I used was appropriate.

PS: I'd like to mention that my old account moonstar2, had much of my playtime on it, and because it got hacked, I can no longer use it. And If there is a way to check playtime on that, if It could be used as evidence for this application.

Reactions: Notme

twangfizz

^ Pretend this is a capital
Reaction score
I haven't seen you much on this map, But from what I remember of you I would say that you seem mature, have a lot of experience on the server and always seem willing to help out. +1

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
I see you online quite often, and when I do you help as much as you can which I really like. The only problem I see is that occasionly you can a tad bit immature and a little bit snappy sometimes too. +1 for a trial.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Well, I look at this application and it seems you understand everything very well. Certainly have all your ducks in a row when it comes to references. I'll go with a 1+ for a trial as well.

Q

Qube

I don't see you on as much as i'd like too, but enough to give you a +1 for a trial.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I personally haven't seen you much at all, so from an in game perspective, I can't really comment.
Forum-wise, some of your posts come across as immature, and of course Operators need to show maturity on the forums as well as in game.

I'm going to leave my vote as a 0, although perhaps leaning towards -1, as I have only really seen your forum side.

rosekill

Reaction score
Reference: I see zack on almost every time that im on and he seems like a responsible person that helps many people frequently and helps throught bocktopia.

Wooffus

Reaction score
Likewise, I have never seen Zach on the server at all (though did see him plenty of times when he was moonstar). But the application was good though and well thought out, so I'm easily in favor of seeing a trial on this. Please up your activity so we can see more of your potential :)

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Seeing as hpeso got demoted, and he was the last on the list to respond, What is your final decision?
He is not demoted, the recapper put all the warnings into the demotions section, and the demotions into the warnings section. As final call, I am waiting for something technical, please wait a short moment, I will post here soon enough again.